News:

You're miserable, edgy and tired. You're in the perfect mood for PD.com.

Main Menu

FINALLY, THE MYSTERIES REVEALED!

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, September 04, 2013, 11:50:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Wow. He's like a new age Zarathustriain Aqua Autumnchicken.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Now there's another guy...HOW MANY OF THESE FUCKERS ARE THERE?
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Ben Shapiro

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Reverend What's His Bear on September 05, 2013, 04:58:19 AM
GOD DAMN! KILL IT WITH FIRE!

FUCK THAT SHIT.

I want that guy and thousands like him stomping up and down the streets of my city with those ridiculous pants around their ankles, glorious mullets flying in the wind, SINGING THE SONG OF MY PEOPLE!

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Yeah how long is that video, like almost two hours? TWO HOURS.  :horrormirth:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 05, 2013, 05:05:48 AM

FUCK THAT SHIT.

I want that guy and thousands like him stomping up and down the streets of my city with those ridiculous pants around their ankles, glorious mullets flying in the wind, SINGING THE SONG OF MY PEOPLE!

I cannot help but have visions of tossing them over the sides of mesas.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Facemeat on September 05, 2013, 05:08:39 AM

FUCK THAT SHIT.

We can't afford any mesas, here.  We'd have to use Mount Lemmon, but WHY?  That shit is GLORIOUS!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Or even heyyyyy guys, let's go on a road trip to Morenci.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 05, 2013, 05:09:37 AM
Quote from: Facemeat on September 05, 2013, 05:08:39 AM

FUCK THAT SHIT.

We can't afford any mesas, here.  We'd have to use Mount Lemmon, but WHY?  That shit is GLORIOUS!

I think Mt. Lemmon is where Mr. Language got his dumb ass lost and almost dead when he was a kid, so that's appropriate.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Facemeat on September 05, 2013, 05:09:41 AM

:horrormirth:

I RAN AND I RAN AND I RAN ALL THE WAY TO TUCSON.  SWEET MAMA TUCSON.  SHE WON'T LET MORENCI GET ME.

STAYING HERE FOREVER.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 05, 2013, 05:10:32 AM

I RAN AND I RAN AND I RAN ALL THE WAY TO TUCSON.  SWEET MAMA TUCSON.  SHE WON'T LET MORENCI GET ME.

STAYING HERE FOREVER.

Ahhhh. Now you know why Tucson is the way she is. She HAS to be, because Morenci.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Facemeat on September 05, 2013, 05:11:19 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 05, 2013, 05:10:32 AM

STAYING HERE FOREVER.

Ahhhh. Now you know why Tucson is the way she is. She HAS to be, because Morenci.

Morenci is worse than Seguin.  Seguin has roads leading out of it.