News:

He was a pretty good teacher, but he's also batshit insane and smells like ferret pee.

Main Menu

While I am not sure how it works

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, September 05, 2013, 07:33:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 05, 2013, 04:34:50 PM
Quote from: Facemeat on September 05, 2013, 04:34:28 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 05, 2013, 04:33:45 PM
Quote from: Facemeat on September 05, 2013, 04:33:16 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 05, 2013, 04:30:03 PM
Quote from: Facemeat on September 05, 2013, 04:29:01 PM
Seriously, I should do this more often. I have no idea what I was trying to say there.  :lol:

At least you didn't shoot the garbage cans.   :oops:

:lulz: Not for lack of trying, apparently.

Eat any lizards?  No? 

You're fine.

I don't even HAVE any lizards. Greedy chickens eat them all before I get any. :(

Chickens all accounted for?

Uh oh. I better go count them.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Don Coyote on September 05, 2013, 04:45:32 PM
it was beautiful. temps me star drink phone posting.

:lulz: The funny thing about that is you don't even NEED to drink, as evidenced by this post.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Sita on September 05, 2013, 05:05:55 PM
It seems like a reply to someone.
Oddly, it makes sense to me. In the same way that I understand the definition of a word but can't for the life of me tell someone when they ask.

I vaguely recall a failed attempt to copypaste something.

And then I just gave up and went to bed. :lol:

LMNO

Quote from: Facemeat on September 05, 2013, 07:33:20 AM
I can see that there is this space here, particularly when the others are so stereotypical. And I expected pastable and therefore ultimately an illegal, utterly vulnerable record of the rest of my recordable life, much like your recordable life after discovery. Oh lol did you still believe in privacy?

This is the kind of thing that would be the perfect entrance to some thriller novel, all plot-twisty with psychological horrors, like Phil K Dick meets Neal Stephenson.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on September 05, 2013, 05:23:07 PM
Quote from: Facemeat on September 05, 2013, 07:33:20 AM
I can see that there is this space here, particularly when the others are so stereotypical. And I expected pastable and therefore ultimately an illegal, utterly vulnerable record of the rest of my recordable life, much like your recordable life after discovery. Oh lol did you still believe in privacy?

This is the kind of thing that would be the perfect entrance to some thriller novel, all plot-twisty with psychological horrors, like Phil K Dick meets Neal Stephenson.

Perhaps my Great American Novel lurks within me, just waiting for me to drink more.

LMNO

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel