News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

I love Miley Cyrus

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, September 10, 2013, 08:31:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on September 15, 2013, 12:18:02 AM
Quote from: What The Fox Say on September 14, 2013, 11:35:33 PM
This one:

QuoteYou should have taken it off as soon as she starting promoting her filthy actions. She has shown what she is acting like a devil flicking that tongue as deamons do.

Sentence one is parsable. Ridiculous, but parsable. But sentence two:

QuoteBeing a Christian Im taking a stand as these people push vulgarity and teaching women to act like trash is not going to stand for a woman being a lady would never conduct herself like that.

:?

You're right, I can't make heads or tails of this.  I mean, I can put in punctuation where it could theoretically GO, but it still doesn't make sense.

It's because you are both impure heathens unworthy of the words spoken by the Righteous. Clearly you are so steeped in filth and vulgarity that a woman taking a stand as a lady against the improper conduct of these disgusting 'stars' is lost on you. For shame!
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on September 14, 2013, 11:39:26 PM
Quote from: What The Fox Say on September 14, 2013, 11:00:38 PM
This is making me laugh and laugh

http://jezebel.com/these-miley-cyrus-fcc-complaints-are-amazing-1307896316?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+jezebel%2Ffull+%28Jezebel%29&utm_content=FaceBook

QuoteThe Miley Cyrus performance on the MTV 2013 Video Music Awards rubbing her genital area with a "foam" finger like those used at stadiums along with her grinding dance performance with singer Robin Thicke was vulgar and distasteful. Dressed in a "skimpy" latex bikini, she bent over to rub her buttocks against Robin Thicke's groin which caused him to have a slight erection which can be easily noticed through his pants.

Wow. Comedy gold, here. Too bad the FCC can't, you know, DO ANYTHING about it.

That's the best part!   :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Being a Discordian I'm taking a stand as these spags push vulgarity and teaching women to act like trash is not going to stand for a woman being a lady would never conduct herself like that.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Salty

What are they doing watching it instead of KTFMS and baking some more god damned bread?! I've read the bible, and I'm pretty sure it doesn't say anything about women givung ,heir opinions that didn't end badly.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: What The Fox Say on September 15, 2013, 12:42:24 AM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on September 14, 2013, 11:39:26 PM
Quote from: What The Fox Say on September 14, 2013, 11:00:38 PM
This is making me laugh and laugh

http://jezebel.com/these-miley-cyrus-fcc-complaints-are-amazing-1307896316?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+jezebel%2Ffull+%28Jezebel%29&utm_content=FaceBook

QuoteThe Miley Cyrus performance on the MTV 2013 Video Music Awards rubbing her genital area with a "foam" finger like those used at stadiums along with her grinding dance performance with singer Robin Thicke was vulgar and distasteful. Dressed in a "skimpy" latex bikini, she bent over to rub her buttocks against Robin Thicke's groin which caused him to have a slight erection which can be easily noticed through his pants.

Wow. Comedy gold, here. Too bad the FCC can't, you know, DO ANYTHING about it.

That's the best part!   :lulz:

Heeeee!

QuoteMiley Cyrus needs to be detoxed from her behavior, her clothing, her dance moves, and taught how to keep her tongue in her mouth. I suggest 12 months in a convent! However, it's time the FCC stepped in and put this program on notice that they've gone waaaay too far, and to shut them down, and fine Ms Miley Cyrus for her lewd and lascivious shenanigans!

- Tuscon, AZ

Wasn't me, I swear it! :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Saw that!  :lol:

I need to re-watch the video, because I didn't notice Robin Thicke's easily noticeable erection the first time around.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

My uncle:
QuoteWho is Miley Cyrus and what is a thicke guy?

Me:
QuoteMiley Cyrus was a teen actress/singer (child of that guy who sang Achy Breaky Heart) who is going through her inevitable rebellious "now I am an adult" stage. Robin Thicke is the son of an actor, notable for having been on stage while Cyrus was having her young adult crisis. I learned about this because apparently, America is VERY VERY UPSET at Ms. Cyrus for gyrating lewdly and sticking her tongue out at the MTV Video Music Awards, even though that is exactly what has happened onstage at the Video Music Awards, and indeed on stages where music is performed, since approximately the beginning of time. I watched it to find out why, and about 30 seconds in I started laughing and haven't stopped laughing since. If this isn't all a big joke on purpose, it's a big joke on accident, and I, for one, am completely entertained.

Did I do a good explain?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: What The Fox Say on September 15, 2013, 04:03:39 AM
Saw that!  :lol:

I need to re-watch the video, because I didn't notice Robin Thicke's easily noticeable erection the first time around.

IT WAS TOTALLY OBVIOUS AND I WASN'T MEAT-GAZING.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: What The Fox Say on September 15, 2013, 12:52:53 AM
Being a Discordian I'm taking a stand as these spags push vulgarity and teaching women to act like trash is not going to stand for a woman being a lady would never conduct herself like that.

Pretty sure we've found the next "Has anyone been as far as..." :lulz:

Kai

Quote from: Cainad on September 15, 2013, 01:51:35 PM
Quote from: What The Fox Say on September 15, 2013, 12:52:53 AM

Pretty sure we've found the next "Has anyone been as far as..." :lulz:

Or "I want to create a pention..."
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Cramulus

Miley has a new video called "23" http://mashable.com/2013/09/24/miley-cyrus-23-michael-jordan/?utm_cid=mash-com-fb-main-link

apparently it's a tribute to Michael Jordan

kind of unnoteworthy IMO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cramulus on September 25, 2013, 04:08:10 PM
Miley has a new video called "23" http://mashable.com/2013/09/24/miley-cyrus-23-michael-jordan/?utm_cid=mash-com-fb-main-link

kind of unnoteworthy IMO

SOMEDAY, WHEN MY INTERNET IS WORKING AGAIN.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Mean Mister Nigel on September 25, 2013, 04:26:36 PM

kind of unnoteworthy IMO

Pretty sure at this point that Comcast is just trying to stop you from backing up your arguments with links

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on September 25, 2013, 04:33:40 PM

kind of unnoteworthy IMO

Pretty sure at this point that Comcast is just trying to stop you from backing up your arguments with links

:lulz: Even Comcast is sick and tired of my Nigeling.

Faust

kind of unnoteworthy IMO

Are you still getting the Only PD accessible bug? If so that is a DNS issue and should be easy to troubleshoot. I can walk you though a few simple tests that take 5 min if you like.
Sleepless nights at the chateau