News:

PD's body has a way of shutting pro-lifer's down.

Main Menu

I love Miley Cyrus

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, September 10, 2013, 08:31:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It's sad when people won't just accept that their new faces and bodies are aging faces and bodies. I've seen some hot older women, but surgery just does weird things, especially repeated surgery.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

It's true. Some people are hot and age gracefully, never losing their hawtness, but TV and insecurity and paranoia and whatever else tells them they're fugly and then everything goes to shit. :(
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Anna Mae Bollocks

I remember reading somewhere, back when Cher got her lips done they used to fatten them with corpse cartilage.
KISS KISS
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Odibex Grallspice

I don't think I know Miley Cyrus. Is she Billy Bob Thornton's daughter?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Odibex Grallspice on December 23, 2013, 07:08:01 AM
I don't think I know Miley Cyrus. Is she Billy Bob Thornton's daughter?

Yes, that's the one.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on December 23, 2013, 03:27:27 AM
Quote from: :regret: on December 23, 2013, 01:03:56 AM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 22, 2013, 10:44:54 PM
Cher looks pathetic.  :(

It's definitely not her thing.
There is something about Cher's face that makes me dislike her body. I know it doesn't make any sense, It just fascinates me that I can't figure out why my mind does this.

She was fine until she went nuts with the plastic surgery. Now she looks like she's wearing a mask of her own face. :(
Well yeah, I just can't figure out why her plastic face makes me dislike her body. Maybe because of the similarities between a well trained body and a surgically sculpted face that make me think of her body as fake as well?
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: :regret: on December 24, 2013, 01:46:35 AM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on December 23, 2013, 03:27:27 AM
Quote from: :regret: on December 23, 2013, 01:03:56 AM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 22, 2013, 10:44:54 PM
Cher looks pathetic.  :(

It's definitely not her thing.
There is something about Cher's face that makes me dislike her body. I know it doesn't make any sense, It just fascinates me that I can't figure out why my mind does this.

She was fine until she went nuts with the plastic surgery. Now she looks like she's wearing a mask of her own face. :(
Well yeah, I just can't figure out why her plastic face makes me dislike her body. Maybe because of the similarities between a well trained body and a surgically sculpted face that make me think of her body as fake as well?

I don't know but I can tell you why I don't like it. It's because of the uncanny valley. People who have had too many surgeries or bad or botched surgeries start to slop into it, and that makes their bodies suspect as well.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh and I can tell you with pretty good certainty that a body that tight at that age has seen its share of nip & tuck as well.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Cainad (dec.)

I'm so happy this thread is still kicking.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

It will last as long as Miley keeps doing interesting shit. :P
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.