News:

What the fuck is a homonym?  It's something that sounds gay.

Main Menu

Hi, Im Cris

Started by cris, September 10, 2013, 11:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cris

I like people.

Also I'm here to bring great miseries to this website, but im not a communist so you can really feel whatever you want, I'm not so good at making people miserable.

Be miserable for me, pls.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: cris on September 10, 2013, 11:38:12 PM
I like people.

Also I'm here to bring great miseries to this website, but im not a communist so you can really feel whatever you want, I'm not so good at making people miserable.

Cris, what have I told you about trolling?  Seriously.  It's like you don't even CARE.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Kai

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 10, 2013, 11:40:33 PM
I like people.

Cris, what have I told you about trolling?  Seriously.  It's like you don't even CARE.

The standards have fallen pretty far.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Kai on September 10, 2013, 11:41:23 PM
I like people.

The standards have fallen pretty far.

Cris can't really help it.  He's from Guatemala or something like that.  Anyway, over at FG, we're talking about raiding.  Cris says "HOW ABOUT PD?", which is sort of like saying "HEY, I'D LIKE TO TAKE THIS HERE BIG LOAD O' COAL OVER TO NEWCASTLE".  Then he shows up and asks us to be trolled.

Which, now that I think of it, is kinda genius. 

In fact, it's a whole lot of genius.  I mean, I'm still typing, right?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

cris

I like people.

Am I supposed to care?

Cause like, life is pretty pointless, I don't have any reasons to even try trolling properly.

Bu🤠ns

WELLL, I, for one, am trolled.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: cris on September 10, 2013, 11:47:08 PM
I like people.

Am I supposed to care?

Cause like, life is pretty pointless, I don't have any reasons to even try trolling properly.

Emo trolling.

This has potential.

Faust

I think there might be a twist in this one. Don't want to give it away so lets just say, big surprise.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

cris

Quote from: Bu☆ns on September 10, 2013, 11:56:45 PM

You know, if you dont want to, you dont have to.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Faust on September 11, 2013, 12:05:55 AM
I think there might be a twist in this one. Don't want to give it away so lets just say, big surprise.

He's one of the FG crew.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: cris on September 11, 2013, 12:06:04 AM
Quote from: Bu☆ns on September 10, 2013, 11:56:45 PM

You know, if you dont want to, you dont have to.

THAT DOES IT!  YOU'RE NO SON OF MINE! 

Faust

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 11, 2013, 12:06:13 AM

He's one of the FG crew.
Cris P. Poptart is from FG?

Faust

I'm disappointed, I thought with the college season back we might get at least one poptart through here.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Faust on September 11, 2013, 12:07:37 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 11, 2013, 12:06:13 AM

He's one of the FG crew.
Cris P. Poptart is from FG?

Nope.  This isn't poptard.  Poptard is a fucking Eskimo from Minnesota or something.  Cris is a Guatamalan.

He's also the one who came here from FG ages back, that got some of US to go over THERE.

He should be dragged behind wild animals, but he isn't poptard.

Faust

Oh yes, now I remember, in fact I probably made the same baseless accusation back then.