YARGANARG!!!

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, September 12, 2013, 08:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkenstein

QuoteMan Room

Coming Soon!

http://www.citadelcatholicmedia.com/man-room

Paging Dr Kai, Dr Kai to reception.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

This article makes me want to punch someone.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Junkenstein

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on September 12, 2013, 11:11:15 PM

Write. Write something BIG.

I'll send him a copy. I'm probably going to send him a "Douchebag" if that's cool with Kai.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I wonder if she's allowed to be physically fit as well, or if fitness is occasioning too close to sin for women.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Junkenstein

http://www.citadelcatholicmedia.com/blog

First video, I lost it around 3.10. LOGIC. Is this guy Dick Masterson without the shades?

Trivial

This reminds me of a few years back I was trying to find a build your own lightbulb kit for a science fair thing that my company does for middle school girls.  I looked and found the cheapest site.  I'm about to get approval for order when I noticed something fishy, it was under /boys.  So I looked at the menu, sure enough there were all these science kits for boys.  Went to the girls section and it was cookbooks.  Went to something or other about gentleman's honor and it had confederate soldier as a example.  It had interview with the Duggars.  I'm trying to find the damn site.

So anyway, I got the kits from teachingsource and not that place.
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Kai

Quote from: Junkenstein on September 12, 2013, 11:14:18 PM

I'll send him a copy. I'm probably going to send him a "Douchebag" if that's cool with Kai.

If you're talking about the MRA/PSA letter, feel free.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Suu

Funny thing, I grew up Catholic and went to Catholic school and they were pretty adamant on women going to college. This is hardly any piece of doctrine. Just men who seemed to have taken Paul of Tarsus too seriously.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Junkenstein

Quote from: Kai on September 13, 2013, 05:42:58 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on September 12, 2013, 11:14:18 PM

If you're talking about the MRA/PSA letter, feel free.

I am, and I will.