News:

Endorsement: "I could go so far as to say they simply use Discordianism as a mechanism for causing havoc, and an excuse for mischief."

Main Menu

Teen Exorcists

Started by Cramulus, September 11, 2013, 03:13:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkenstein

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on September 13, 2013, 04:55:03 AM
I don't want to start this up, but losing one's virginity on or prior to 15 is not surprising to me.

It's awful, but not surprising.

In the UK, 15 would be seen as positively middle aged.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on September 13, 2013, 04:03:36 AM
Not to be That Guy, but five bucks says the woman on the left isn't a virgin.

Um.

You do realize that speculating that a teenage girl "isn't a virgin" because she gives you a boner or "looks experienced" or whatever your reasoning is, is totally creeptastic, right?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I mean, what does that even mean, and why would you feel the need to say it?

This is personal, but that kind of brings back some memories of being a teenager and older guys leering at me that I probably "wasn't a virgin". Because I walked around like a person who had a clue of where I was on the map. Fucking gross assumptions based on... I don't even know what. Based on the idea that it was probably more acceptable for them to think about fucking me if they thought I wasn't a virgin, or to say shitty degrading things to me if my purity was already soiled by having sex. Assholes saying things like "You're probably good at sucking cock" to me when I was fourteen fucking years old, because I guess I "looked like I wasn't a virgin".
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Quote from: What The Fox Say on September 13, 2013, 03:15:40 PM

Um.

You do realize that speculating that a teenage girl "isn't a virgin" because she gives you a boner or "looks experienced" or whatever your reasoning is, is totally creeptastic, right?

Sorry, I did my math wrong.  Initially, I had calculated a 30% teen pregancy rate in Arizona, which means 1 in 3, and there were three girls, so...

I forgot to carry the decimal.  It's 3%.  So forget I said anything.

I also want to apologize to Nigel for bringing up ugly memories.

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on September 13, 2013, 03:24:56 PM
Quote from: What The Fox Say on September 13, 2013, 03:15:40 PM

Um.

Sorry, I did my math wrong.  Initially, I had calculated a 30% teen pregancy rate in Arizona, which means 1 in 3, and there were three girls, so...

I forgot to carry the decimal.  It's 3%.  So forget I said anything.

I also want to apologize to Nigel for bringing up ugly memories.

Thank you. For the record, they are pretty much the same kind of run-of-the-mill ugly memories that most girls in America grow up with, yay pervasive chauvinism! I'm already hearing shitty stories about awful things men say to my daughters.

You could have said "odds are that one or more of those girls isn't actually a virgin" and it wouldn't have made the same impression on me, FYI. However, even if your math had been right, you know that statistics don't predict an individual's outcome, right?

LMNO

Yeah, I was being a dick.  I do realize that.

Sorry again.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel