News:

In North Korea, this forum wouldn't be banned, it would be revered and taught in schools as a palatable and preferable version of Western history. And in many ways, that's all the truth the children of North Korea need

Main Menu

IIRC

Started by AFK, September 11, 2013, 04:50:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

I am forgetting to remember something I am not supposed to ever forget

Hmm, I know where my car keys are, my waffle iron is off, I remember The Maine...

What the fuck is it?
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

"WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SNOWDENS OF YESTERYEAR?"
- Yossarian, funny again after all these years.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

People started changing their avatars on Facebook yesterday.

I decided to ignore it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cramulus

I actually totally forgot about it until one of my friends made a comment about how jaded he is about the date. I had to ask what the date was, laughed when he said it.

AFK

We had a moment of silence in my morning meeting, so it was unavoidable from the get go.

The Good Reverend Roger

Nobody's even mentioned it, here.  We just sort of forgot to remember.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

NOTHING about it on NBC's page.

NEVAR FERGIT!
\
:mullet:

Cramulus

today, if you search for 9/11 on DeviantArt, you get stuff like this:

The Good Reverend Roger

Cramulus

Cain

-

AFK

I'm sure this makes me a bad person bit the Yoshi one made me giggle.

AFK

Also, I was at Starbucks at 8:45 and didn't get any free baked goods.  They are clearly liberal terrorists who hate America and all she stands for!

:argh!:

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

A customer said something about it being "9-13, no wait, 9-11!" And my 20-year-old dubstep-addict completely clueless about everything co-worker went on this whole tirade about how the government did it and it was an inside job and she was very adamant about it.

I almost got sent home because I was dying of laughter. She got mad but I couldn't stop laughing at her.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.