News:

Can anyone ever be sufficiently committed to Sparkle Motion?

Main Menu

Finally, Kitty Parson!

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, September 12, 2013, 12:58:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I just thought you guys might like to know that Kitty Parson finally has a Facebook presence: https://www.facebook.com/poetkittyparson
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

I just love the FUCKING BABIES poem. :D Facebook has been infinitely made better.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Don Coyote

I think I'm going to introduce my art major friend to your terrible poetry, because we enjoy terrible poetry.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

McGrupp

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Anna Mae Bollocks

I fucking LOVE Kitty Parson. The use of "heartbeet" is sheer GENIUS.  :fap:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Bu🤠ns

I'm proud to support Kitty Parson...to somewhat echo CPD, my fb has just gone up in value!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:thanks: So happy you guys like Kitty's poetic stylings! She's working on another one right now, currently untitled but it might be called "I Hope She Breaks Your Heart And Grinds It Into The Carpet".

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Bu☆ns on September 12, 2013, 06:23:33 PM
I'm proud to support Kitty Parson...to somewhat echo CPD, my fb has just gone up in value!

Mine too.

Between Kitty's poetic stylings and my newfound admiration of Miley Cyrus, I hope to expand the horizons of my facebook friends.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: stelz on September 12, 2013, 11:54:41 PM
Quote from: Bu☆ns on September 12, 2013, 06:23:33 PM

Mine too.

Between Kitty's poetic stylings and my newfound admiration of Miley Cyrus, I hope to expand the horizons of my facebook friends.

:lulz:

Anna Mae Bollocks

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Anna Mae Bollocks

Mesozoic Mister Nigel