News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

Zimmerman hijinks

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, September 13, 2013, 04:06:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

what the hell is even this guy's problem

Junkenstein

QuotePolice are working to retrieve that video from Shellie Zimmerman's smashed iPad in hopes that it will give them a better idea of what went on before they were summoned by a 911 call from Shellie on Monday. If this video can be retrieved it will fill in a lot of gaps. The household surveillance video is video only. While it shows a lot, for example it clearly shows Zimmerman throwing the iPad to the ground and smashing it into several pieces, the video from the iPad, which Shellie says was operating throughout the incident until George grabbed it out of her hands and threw it to the ground, will have an audio track as well.

Interesting behaviour. 

QuoteUpdate 3:06 p.m.: The Associated Press says that Zimmerman's wife, Shellie, who is seeking a divorce, was the one who called the police. Police say that she alleges that George Zimmerman threatened her and her father.

And this seems to be the reason.
http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2013/09/10/george_zimmerman_gun_shellie_zimmerman_changes_her_story_says_husband_didn.html
QuoteGeorge Zimmerman's wife, Shellie, called 911 on Monday afternoon to report that her husband was threatening her and her father with a gun. In a recording of that frantic call, Shellie can be heard telling the dispatcher that George had "his hand on his gun and he keeps saying step closer." "Step closer and what?" the dispatcher responds. "And he's going to shoot us," Shellie Zimmerman replies. Later in the call, Shellie can be heard warning her father to stay away from her husband: "Dad, get inside the house; George might start shooting at us."

This is the woman who got a slap on the wrist for perjury, so we've got an unreliable witness here. How much is trying to get him in deep shit? Probably at least some, Divorce is rarely fun.

Layers and layers of bullshit here. There's so much guilt between these two I doubt the system will let up until one of them does some time.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cain

-

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Junkenstein on September 13, 2013, 04:38:32 PM
QuotePolice are working to retrieve that video from Shellie Zimmerman's smashed iPad in hopes that it will give them a better idea of what went on before they were summoned by a 911 call from Shellie on Monday. If this video can be retrieved it will fill in a lot of gaps. The household surveillance video is video only. While it shows a lot, for example it clearly shows Zimmerman throwing the iPad to the ground and smashing it into several pieces, the video from the iPad, which Shellie says was operating throughout the incident until George grabbed it out of her hands and threw it to the ground, will have an audio track as well.

Interesting behaviour. 

QuoteUpdate 3:06 p.m.: The Associated Press says that Zimmerman's wife, Shellie, who is seeking a divorce, was the one who called the police. Police say that she alleges that George Zimmerman threatened her and her father.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2013/09/10/george_zimmerman_gun_shellie_zimmerman_changes_her_story_says_husband_didn.html
QuoteGeorge Zimmerman's wife, Shellie, called 911 on Monday afternoon to report that her husband was threatening her and her father with a gun. In a recording of that frantic call, Shellie can be heard telling the dispatcher that George had "his hand on his gun and he keeps saying step closer." "Step closer and what?" the dispatcher responds. "And he's going to shoot us," Shellie Zimmerman replies. Later in the call, Shellie can be heard warning her father to stay away from her husband: "Dad, get inside the house; George might start shooting at us."

This is the woman who got a slap on the wrist for perjury, so we've got an unreliable witness here. How much is trying to get him in deep shit? Probably at least some, Divorce is rarely fun.

Layers and layers of bullshit here. There's so much guilt between these two I doubt the system will let up until one of them does some time.

You got to wonder if her perjury was out of fear and an abusive dynamic or he's recently become MOAR of an asshole.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

His lawyer, who was present at the altercation, also said that Zimmerman had a gun, which makes it extra interesting.

In an "oops I guess we should have gotten our stories straight before talking to the police" kind of way.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on September 13, 2013, 04:56:43 PM
Wannabe cop.  That's the problem.  People who are wannabe cops are the worst.  They think it gives them a right to intervene in every problem, that they are right, and that they can use force to get everyone else to agree.

Interesting fact: many career criminals harboured ambitions of being a cop, once upon a time.

I didn't know that, but it doesn't surprise me.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pixie on September 13, 2013, 05:19:54 PM

Interesting behaviour. 

You got to wonder if her perjury was out of fear and an abusive dynamic or he's recently become MOAR of an asshole.

If you listen to the 911 call, she sounds clearly out of her head with fear.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: What The Fox Say on September 13, 2013, 05:39:04 PM

Interesting behaviour. 

I don't doubt her side of this incident at all. I'm wondering if her perjury in the Martin killing was because she was scared all tae fuck with Zimmerman. it all depends on when his behaviour with her escalated.

Mangrove

Interesting behaviour. 

Makes sense. She knows with certainty that her husband is actually capable of shooting someone.
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Oh yea. Listening to the call now, and she's petrified. jeeez.

she is very precise at the beginning, and is holding it together but once the police arrive and the fight or flight response has subsided it really shows.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Junkenstein

Quote from: Mangrove on September 13, 2013, 06:18:50 PM

Interesting behaviour. 

Makes sense. She knows with certainty that her husband is actually capable of shooting someone.

And getting away with it too.

I wonder, could we see an eventual Trayvon retrial? Probably not with the double jeopardy stuff. Though if new evidence/testimony came up.....
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pixie on September 13, 2013, 06:10:57 PM

Interesting behaviour. 

I don't doubt her side of this incident at all. I'm wondering if her perjury in the Martin killing was because she was scared all tae fuck with Zimmerman. it all depends on when his behaviour with her escalated.

I doubt it started recently. And I doubt that her changing her story about him having a gun is because she lied to 911, too.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: What The Fox Say on September 13, 2013, 06:54:07 PM
Quote from: Pixie on September 13, 2013, 06:10:57 PM

Interesting behaviour. 

I doubt it started recently. And I doubt that her changing her story about him having a gun is because she lied to 911, too.

yup. my thoughts on this too.