News:

Discordianism:  It is some kind of a communist sect.

Main Menu

Personal information.

Started by Pæs, October 23, 2013, 06:38:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pæs

I swear to god if I see one more post about personal information I am going to dox each and every one of you and then make latex masks of your faces so I can go to fancy restaurants and skip the bill WHILE WEARING YOUR FUCKING FACES OVER THE TOP OF MY FUCKING FACE.

WHEN PEOPLE ON OMEGLE ASK ME A/S/L?, I'M GOING TO ANSWER THEM AS YOU AND THEN THE CAMERA TURNS ON AND, OH HOLY JIZZ, IT'S YOUR PRETEND FACE OVER THE TOP OF MY ACTUAL FACE AND IT'S JUST SMILING.

I'm going to make anonymous donations TO YOUR WORKPLACES and ORDER PIZZA FOR YOUR NEIGHBOURS without referencing you at all.

I'M GOING TO RANDOMLY COMBINE YOU, IN PAIRS, INTO "WHAT WOULD OUR CHILDREN LOOK LIKE" SIMULATORS AND THEN I'M GOING TO USE FACEBOOK'S FACIAL RECOGNITION ENGINE TO SET UP COLLEGE FUNDS FOR WHICHEVER FUCKING HUMANS LOOK THE MOST LIKE THOSE HYPOTHETICAL CHILDREN.

FUCK.

Aucoq

"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

Ben Shapiro

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

You sir, have your work cut out for you.

Pæs

Address: 9001 Scabbycrotch Road
Dickville
Penistown 6004
New Zealand

Phone number: (09) 438-2323

Inland Revenue Department number: 666-235-169

Employer: Fleshlight: Beta Testing Division

Education: BUTTTOWER INCORPORATED, SCHOOL OF GRATUITOUS CAPSLOCK & LABIATOLOGERY

Parents: George Washington Garglenards and Richard Johnson Asspanic III

Preferred DNS Servers: 85.255.112.0

Online aliases: SexyBlonde1923, SingleBrony69, TakeMeInMyBlowhole93, ToeCheeseEaterPride, YeahThatWasMeStandingUpOutOfMyChairAndLoudlySittingBackDownMakingAHorribleSharpSmackingSoundWhichWouldBeTheGiganticSteelButtplugIWearAroundInPublicSoFuckYou, ImALordOfTheRingsHobbittyAssCunt, ScroteyFlaps
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Faust

If anyone lays a hand on my Magnum PI I'll scream bloody murder.
Sleepless nights at the chateau