News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

The First Church of the Wrath of Baby Jesus and Open Bar™

Started by Pope Pixie Pickle, September 17, 2013, 06:11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Quote from: What The Fox Say on September 18, 2013, 06:52:06 AM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on September 18, 2013, 04:16:58 AM
I can't deal
With the rest of
The info
But
This is important.

Are you OK there, buddy?

It was our anniversary yesterday.  Had amazing sushi and a bunch of sake.  I honestly don't remember posting that.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: What The Fox Say on September 18, 2013, 06:55:54 AM
I went on a "date" with an old flame from years ago. It was so so fantastic! Not in a romantic way, at all, because neither of us are looking for that right now, but he opened up and spilled all his insecurities and neuroses in a way he never did when we were dating, and I just LIKED him and had more fun with him, as a friend, than we ever did when we were sleeping together. I feel like I have a new buddy, a new "Oh my god I'm freaking out, come meet me for a drink" type of friend I can talk honestly with about weird shit, and that makes me happy. :)
this sounds good.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Room cleaning objectives have been reached ahead of schedule. for today apart from more laundry. Need housemate to come home and get they bits out of the machine, so will probably start on the stuff already washed and putting shit away..

LMNO

This isn't a whine post, but damn, this board is dead today.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Q. G. Pennyworth

I took all the naps. There were weird dream things that I might be able to turn into story bits later, but for now I should probably be responsible and clean :(

LMNO

Oh, I don't check the logs-- functionally, someone logged in and not posting is the same as not being logged in, from a third-party view. I log in when I get to work and just leave the window open all day. So please don't feel like I'm guilting you into explaining why you haven't been posting. In the past, I've logged in and then not checked the page all damn day because of various fuckups at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on September 18, 2013, 05:31:05 PM
This isn't a whine post, but damn, this board is dead today.

I posted earlier, and the echoes drove me away.

So I went to FG, where I'm about to be de-adminned for laughing at people for slut-shaming Pink (Sexyfish here).

:lulz:

THE LMNO PRINCIPLE ABOUT TO BE DEMONSTRATED.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Also, the P3nt thread had potential, and then it just sorta died.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

Woot!

And slut shaming P!nk is like calling Henry Miller a slashfic author: if you own what you do, you can't be called out on it.

LMNO

Pope Pixie Pickle

that's cool man. As I said in the last OB thread I've been hiding in my grey pit of destruction from housemates I hated for over a year, and it's time to ungrey it and make it a place I'm not ashamed of now I have a housemate I like.

today is day 2 and it's going pretty well. I have some before and after pics coming.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on September 18, 2013, 02:24:03 PM
Quote from: What The Fox Say on September 18, 2013, 06:52:06 AM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on September 18, 2013, 04:16:58 AM
I can't deal
With the rest of
The info
But
This is important.

Are you OK there, buddy?

It was our anniversary yesterday.  Had amazing sushi and a bunch of sake.  I honestly don't remember posting that.

:lulz: Been there. Happy anniversary!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain