News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

The First Church of the Wrath of Baby Jesus and Open Bar™

Started by Pope Pixie Pickle, September 17, 2013, 06:11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Suu on September 17, 2013, 06:00:23 PM
On my way to school I almost got mugged in broad daylight. Cops were circling the area so they came before anything happened. I am fine, just shaken up and safe on the bus to class. The dude had a red ren faire tail on. I shit you not. I can post the full story when I'm at a computer and not on my phone.

shit. thirding the "glad you are safe"

The Good Reverend Roger

And then I got back from the doctor's office and I was all ready for my PD party, but everyone left.

:sad:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on September 17, 2013, 07:14:36 PM
And then I got back from the doctor's office and I was all ready for my PD party, but everyone left.

:sad:

I needed some food.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I had to go have lunch with my PI. It turned out to be quite a pleasant lunch, actually, and I was able to chat with her a bit about my conversation with Dr. Winstock, as she's in public health communications and is interested in where his research leads.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Pope Pixie Pickle

Q. G. Pennyworth

I'm gonna be a radio person tonight! I don't think the lady knows I gave her a fakename! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Cain

Suu

I feel like hell. SuuBF just came and brought me food before my class. I have no idea if I'm going to be able to sleep tonight.

Saw Dimo at school again, that fucker. We were discussing starting an on-campus Discordian Society consisting of...us. Or something. I dunno. Coffee.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on September 17, 2013, 10:13:22 PM
Quote from: What The Fox Say on September 17, 2013, 08:35:03 PM
I had to go have lunch with my PI. It turned out to be quite a pleasant lunch, actually, and I was able to chat with her a bit about my conversation with Dr. Winstock, as she's in public health communications and is interested in where his research leads.

You have a personal investigator who moonlights in public health communications?

:lulz: Principal Investigator, the boss researcher on a given project. The person whose name is on the grant applications.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on September 17, 2013, 10:12:13 PM
I'm gonna be a radio person tonight! I don't think the lady knows I gave her a fakename! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

:lulz: Nice.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: What The Fox Say on September 17, 2013, 11:45:15 PM
Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on September 17, 2013, 10:12:13 PM

:lulz: Nice.

I appear to have come down with a case of ALL THE NERVES.

Ben Shapiro

Suu

I learned something horrible tonight about Providence.
90% of our housing subsidies go to rich white people. Approximate age 25-35, who move here from New Hampshire and Vermont, that live downtown or on the West Side. They are often unemployed and living off of trust funds yet filing for aid.

Yes ladies and gentlemen, it's official. Hipsters are ruining the city. You bitch about "welfare queens" and such, and you don't bitch about the fact that the real "welfare queens" are the snooty rich trustafarian fucktards feigning poverty because they can. You don't bitch about subsidies we pay to oil or corn, but the minute the money goes anywhere near the rich white people, you don't care. What about us poor people? We get nothing. Because: Hipsters.

END THE HIPSTER.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Suu on September 18, 2013, 02:31:18 AM
I learned something horrible tonight about Providence.
90% of our housing subsidies go to rich white people. Approximate age 25-35, who move here from New Hampshire and Vermont, that live downtown or on the West Side. They are often unemployed and living off of trust funds yet filing for aid.

Yes ladies and gentlemen, it's official. Hipsters are ruining the city. You bitch about "welfare queens" and such, and you don't bitch about the fact that the real "welfare queens" are the snooty rich trustafarian fucktards feigning poverty because they can. You don't bitch about subsidies we pay to oil or corn, but the minute the money goes anywhere near the rich white people, you don't care. What about us poor people? We get nothing. Because: Hipsters.

END THE HIPSTER.

90% seems hard to believe! What's your source?