The First Church of the Wrath of Baby Jesus and Open Bar™

Started by Pope Pixie Pickle, September 17, 2013, 06:11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 16, 2013, 06:10:29 PM
Quote from: Not Your Nigel on October 16, 2013, 06:09:10 PM
I haven't had a proper shit in days. I took some psyllium husk powder yesterday, and nothing, so I took some more this morning and now I'm feeling rumblings.

I have to walk to class in 7 minutes. Wish me luck.

EITHER

Unsolicited advice that implies you're soft in the head:  DRINK MOAR WATER, HUURRR

OR

Good luck between available bathrooms.

:lulz: That reminds me of a great image on Liartown USA. I have to be off but I'll find it when I get back.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I drink enough water than if it were anyone else I'd have an electrolyte imbalance... not sure why I'm still alive, but it seems to work for me.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

Quote from: Not Your Nigel on October 16, 2013, 06:19:17 PM
I drink enough water than if it were anyone else I'd have an electrolyte imbalance... not sure why I'm still alive, but it seems to work for me.

It is because you are tiny but powerful, and thus are a much more concentrated type of being, so there are more electrolytes in you.

Left

News in head...
Apparently the lady running the show is named Katharine...
Katharine has decided we are going to integrate.

I'm apparently not being allowed to be alarmed about it, so other people in my head are feeling alarmed for me.

In short, I expect to be batshit for a while, and not in a really cool Hirley0 way...In a very messy, moodswingy sort of way, and thus off the board.
Y'all be cool, ok?

*salutes, heads off to support forums.*
Hope was the thing with feathers.
I smacked it with a hammer until it was red and squashy

LMNO

It's your life, but maybe you should talk to someone about that?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 16, 2013, 07:50:11 PM
It's your life, but maybe you should talk to someone about that?

Yeah, another victim of MPP.  The strange sort of MPP that never seems to hit the medical journals.  The ones where the personalities talk about shit with each other.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

I haven't had a proper shit in days. I took some psyllium husk powder yesterday, and nothing, so I took some more this morning and now I'm feeling rumblings.

You know what?

Me neither. And I've been pounding back a shit ton of water for the stone and taking a home remedy that involves olive oil, and I am NOT. SHITTING.  I have IBS for christ's sake. Maybe it's time for Richter's cooking.

Richter's cooking should Nigel the fuck out of my intestines and get things moving again.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on October 16, 2013, 08:02:42 PM

You know what?

Me neither. And I've been pounding back a shit ton of water for the stone and taking a home remedy that involves olive oil, and I am NOT. SHITTING.  I have IBS for christ's sake. Maybe it's time for Richter's cooking.

Richter's cooking should Nigel the fuck out of my intestines and get things moving again.

I'm shitting.

I just created a mini-Texas an hour ago, as a matter of fact.  Sounded like howitzers at the beginning of the Battle of Ypres.  You could just imagine tiny soldiers cowering in their trenches, praying that the horrible noise wasn't aimed at them.  Poor little guys.  It's aimed at everyone.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Q. G. Pennyworth

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on October 16, 2013, 08:09:25 PM
When did this turn into poop forums?

Bodily functions are a fine PD tradition.  I know more about Suu's guts than I know about my own, and that's saying something. 

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 16, 2013, 08:10:21 PM

Bodily functions are a fine PD tradition.  I know more about Suu's guts than I know about my own, and that's saying something.

I do not want any of these things  :eek:

Also, I think you may have Nova Scotians confusied with Nufies. Nova Scotia is just Massachusetts with more water and a less silly accent.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on October 16, 2013, 08:23:57 PM

I do not want any of these things  :eek:

Also, I think you may have Nova Scotians confusied with Nufies. Nova Scotia is just Massachusetts with more water and a less silly accent.

Oh, I agree.

Newfies are horrible people, and they should be wiped out.  Just burn the joint right down to bedrock.  Like anyone would notice.

Suu

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 16, 2013, 08:07:43 PM

You know what?

I'm shitting.

I just created a mini-Texas an hour ago, as a matter of fact.  Sounded like howitzers at the beginning of the Battle of Ypres.  You could just imagine tiny soldiers cowering in their trenches, praying that the horrible noise wasn't aimed at them.  Poor little guys.  It's aimed at everyone.

My dear Roger,

Your ability to shit without interruption is unparallelled anywhere on this forum or in the goddamn universe. You're well aware of that, I presume.

Is true. Hell, that was like when you were visiting and we had the vindaloo.

Roger: "The spirit moves within!"

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on October 16, 2013, 08:51:38 PM

You know what?

I'm shitting.

My dear Roger,

Your ability to shit without interruption is unparallelled anywhere on this forum or in the goddamn universe. You're well aware of that, I presume.

IIRC, it was moving within Dimo, who spent an hour on the shitter, howling out to an uncaring universe.

Suu

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 16, 2013, 08:52:17 PM
Quote from: Suu on October 16, 2013, 08:51:38 PM

You know what?

I'm shitting.

My dear Roger,

IIRC, it was moving within Dimo, who spent an hour on the shitter, howling out to an uncaring universe.

Yes.

That shit was lethal.