News:

It's like that horrible screech you get when the microphone is positioned too close to a speaker, only with cops.

Main Menu

ATTN: Pergamos

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, September 22, 2013, 06:05:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

This one's for you:

http://www.theonion.com/articles/true-courage-is-knowing-youre-wrong-but-refusing-t,33742/

QuoteCourage requires us to remain steadfast in our beliefs. It asks that we stand by the convictions we express and never give an inch, no matter what the cost. However off base, wrongheaded, or patently false a position we've staked out may be, courage nonetheless demands that we blindly pound home our stupid fucking point, never letting up.

True valor is the moment in a conversation when you realize that what you're saying is completely and utterly wrong, but you continue to say it over and over again anyway, only louder.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Pergamos

I am, apparently, one of the most valorous people around...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

A proud and noble soldier for bravery!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Pergamos

I'm still right though, damnit.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Cain

-