News:

I just don't understand any kind of absolute egalitarianism philosophy. Whether it's branded as anarcho-capitalism or straight anarchism or sockfucking libertarianism, it always misses the same point.

Main Menu

Wanted a chelada

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, September 22, 2013, 04:16:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Cramulus on September 23, 2013, 06:31:00 PM
a bit of shame? A bit of an understatement.

Budweiser chelada is 100% shame. You are tasting straight shame.

If you were to invent a shamometer, a device which measured shame, the unit of measurement would be the chelada.

I would rather drink vitreous fluid through a bendy straw with a hole in it than taste that foul orcish concoction again

I would, quite literally, rather drink straight shots of pickle juice.

Cramulus

I would rather make a liqueur from the gunk that you find between toes, and then put that liqueur into a beer hat, and drink it while watching C-SPAN

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on September 23, 2013, 07:13:35 PM

If you were to invent a shamometer, a device which measured shame, the unit of measurement would be the chelada.

I would rather drink vitreous fluid through a bendy straw with a hole in it than taste that foul orcish concoction again

I would, quite literally, rather drink straight shots of pickle juice.

People don't do this already? It's delicious!
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

trippinprincezz13

:lulz: :lulz: I was trying to be nice
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sir Squid Diddimus

A) Cramulus is correct ITT
B) Do you have to use the cheap crap lager? Cause I can't even bring myself to purchase that junk.

I tried it once with Tecate and died. I was only revived to tell the world not to drink Tecate.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on September 26, 2013, 10:19:05 PM
A) Cramulus is correct ITT
B) Do you have to use the cheap crap lager? Cause I can't even bring myself to purchase that junk.

I tried it once with Tecate and died. I was only revived to tell the world not to drink Tecate.

You can try it with more expensive lager but it should be a real lager and not some pretentious Northwest lager with three times the normal amount of hops.

NO ALE. PERIOD.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Salty

Oooh, I hate those lagers!

JUST SHUT UP, LESS THAN LAGER, BUT SOMEHOW MORE ASS.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Alty on September 26, 2013, 11:20:00 PM
Oooh, I hate those lagers!

JUST SHUT UP, LESS THAN LAGER, BUT SOMEHOW MORE ASS.

They infuriate me. I wanted a NICE REFRESHING LAGER, not to be PUNCHED IN THE MOUTH WITH THE BREWER'S HAM-FIST.

Pope Pixie Pickle

if I have to drink lager, it's usually German brewed. Mostly because their brewing standards haven't changed for centuries. Actual Dutch Grolsch is nice (YAY SWING TOP BOTTLES) or some actual japanese import stuff.

if it's mass produced in the UK I won't touch it.

Black lager is nice.

Ben Shapiro

Wife and Bink's like those. I can't believe they eat it willingly.

Ben Shapiro

Victoria is the only Mexican beer I will touch. Everything is fucking awful. I see why my people use lime.