News:

Everyone who calls themselves "wolf-something" or "something-wolf" almost inevitably turns out to be an irredeemable shitneck.

Main Menu

Hauling Fascists Around By The Ankles

Started by None, September 19, 2013, 11:05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: von on September 22, 2013, 07:59:15 PM
Quote from: Brother Nihil on September 22, 2013, 07:33:09 PM
Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

It is a paradoxical fact that at this moment in history, when the West has been almost totally conquered by Cathedral memes, that the most free-thinking people you will find are those often called "reactionaries", "far rightists" or even "fascists" by the Cathedral's memetic police (or as a rabidly pro-NWO Canadian psychopathic she-male I know calls them, "resisters")

Don't worry, the Dark Enlightenment is a big tent; we have room for all kinds of freaks, hedonists and acidheads; we are simply looking for people who are perceptive enough to recognize the true nature of the memetic control apparatus in which we swim, and brave enough to refuse to play an approved role, whether it be "progressive" (designated winner) or "conservative" (designated loser). If this war for human minds were a game of chess, instead of choosing white or black, neoreactionaries would overturn the  table and create a whole new game.

Ask anyone here, I'm probably the farthest thing from believing in the memes ported around by what you're calling "the cathedral"...or even those memes ported about by the members of the community in general.

I simply think your Moldbugs and weird assholes with Russian names are spouting half-baked ideologies that advocate having a central authority (among other things)...I don't particularly like this idea, and I think it has some pretty objective flaws within it, both on a systemic level and on a "how it relates to my own self interest" level.

On a further note, your use of language is an eyesore. You have this whole air of trying to sound like some sort of pseudo-mystic wizardfag, and frankly, such diction is easy to dismiss because of the terribly laughable way in which it presents itself. I mean seriously, I would respect you alot more if you were to bluntly tell me "hey, this social justice faggotry is retarded for {reason X}, democracy is fucking stupid for {reason Y} and I think centralised authority organised from a tribal ethos would be a much more expident system because of {elucidiation A} and this can be verified with {citation}".

Instead, you crump about with mystic shit like "the endarkening" (seriously, this is a fucking stupid term...why the fuck would you ever use this word in the context of trying to make people believe you?) and "the redpill movement" (if you look really deep into this shit, btw, you'll find that it's quite literally a 4chan meme concerning how cultural marxism is being foisted upon the west by the jews in order to destroy the white race...really then) and then when pressed, you avoid citing your reasons for believing certain things or you change the subject entirely.

:lulz: All right, taking you off ignore. This kind of shit is worth reading.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Brother Nihil on September 22, 2013, 10:19:24 PM
The beauty of neoreaction is that it turns the tables on leftists by using their own methods against them.

:scared:

Can someone start a pention?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mangrove

I'll bite...

BN,

Thank you for providing your handy-dandy glossary. I am hoping it will aid this discussion.

Just to clarify my understanding of your position, I would be grateful if you could answer some questions which I will get to in a minute. Before that though, I would like to begin with this 'Cathedral' notion.

For anyone who didn't click the glossary link, here's the definition:

The Cathedral — The self-organizing consensus of Progressives and Progressive ideology represented by the universities, the media, and the civil service. A term coined by blogger Mencius Moldbug. The Cathedral has no central administrator, but represents a consensus acting as a coherent group that condemns other ideologies as evil. Community writers have enumerated the platform of Progressivism as women's suffrage, prohibition, abolition, federal income tax, democratic election of senators, labor laws, desegregation, popularization of drugs, destruction of traditional sexual norms, ethnic studies courses in colleges, decolonization, and gay marriage. A defining feature of Progressivism is that "you believe that morality has been essentially solved, and all that's left is to work out the details." Reactionaries see Republicans as Progressives, just lagging 10-20 years behind Democrats in their adoption of Progressive norms.

Ok good. So the 'progessives' who comprise 'the Cathedral' have, apparently a platform that is in favor of 'women's suffrage, prohibition, abolition, federal income tax, democratic election of senators, labor laws, desegregation, popularization of drugs, destruction of traditional sexual norms, ethnic studies courses in colleges, decolonization and gay marriage.'

Let's begin with this little list. I understand that you didn't write this list yourself, but you did ask us to look at it because it is, presumably, representative of your world view.

Women's suffrage.

1) Are you personally suggesting that women shouldn't vote? If yes, do you express this opinion to your mother? (or any other significant female person in your life?). If so, with what degree of success have you convinced them to refrain from active participation in the political process?

Prohibition

I'm assuming here (and please correct me if I'm wrong), that this refers to prohibition of drugs? That being the case, do you believe that all drugs should be legal? If this is about some other type of prohibition, please elaborate.

Federal income tax

Have you personally paid for absolutely everything in your life and never once utilized any benefit, privilege or facility that is funded by federal taxes?

Democratic election of senators

I have to admit, I'm a little confused here. Is the issue just about women electing senators or is a broader issue of anyone electing senators?

Labor Laws

I don't know what you do for work. I'll tell you what I do. I'm self-employed and work in the health care field. I split my time between my own business as a bodyworker and I do administrative work for a local chiropractor. Because of labor laws, both myself and the doctor have to have licenses under the department of health. It shows that we've received training to execute our respective jobs safely on the public. Is that problematic for you? Similarly, labor laws stop kids being exploited in sweat shops, people being harassed, unfairly dismissed etc. Let's pretend that in a post-Cathedral world, your new boss has decided that on the basis of your gender/skin/color/belief system etc that you are entirely unfit for promotion, even though you are clearly good at your job. But wait, there's an exception! If you agree to fuck your new boss in the supply cupboard, you might be in for a shot at a pay rise. Is it fair for me to assume that you'd be completely cool and ok with this scenario?

Desegregation

Are you proposing that America returns to segregation? If so, am I correct in assuming that your idea of segregation entails white people get all the good stuff and all non-whites getting all the crappy stuff? In times to come, being of white, Western European extraction will be a minority feature. Where would you like the new Latino & Asian majorities to put you exactly? Back of the bus? A reservation somewhere? Or will you secretly hope they don't notice you?

Destruction of traditional sexual norms

Please explain what you think constitute 'traditional sexual norms.'

Ethnic study courses in colleges

Well, last I looked, taking such classes are optional and not mandatory. Simple answer. Don't take that class.

Decolonization

I was born in a commonwealth country (Canada) and then spent much of my life in the United Kingdom which, back in the day, was at the center of a sizeable empire that included colonies...like....uhh...well...America. When a bunch of angry 21st century red coats show up, are you going to welcome them?

Gay marriage

Odd thing to be worried about. If you're not gay, then you can't get gay married. If you are gay, you  don't have to get married.

Over to you, sir if you care to indulge me. Please note, that I've written in what I believe to be fairly clear, jargon-free English. If you want people to listen to you, take you seriously and engage in some sort of discussion, then may I politely recommend that you do likewise? Otherwise it just looks like this:

Due to the ultra-magnetic retromingent solar-phallic industrial complex, the concomitant nexus of qlipphotic forces have placed us at a peculiar juncture within the current socio-histrionic milieu. Subsequently, the crypto-facist substratum is de-equilibriated in favor of a greater hegemony.

My years at PD.com have taught me that the posters here have large vocabularies. It's neither big nor clever when used as a substitute for substance.

What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

von

Reading over the cathedral definition...

how does the progressive platform support both prohibition and popularization of drugs?

President Television

Quote from: von on September 23, 2013, 01:43:01 AM

how does the progressive platform support both prohibition and popularization of drugs?

Actually, that one sort of makes sense if you ignore the "progressive" bit. Cain posted in Roger's thread not long ago about the benefits various branches of the US government gain from drug-smuggling operations: http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php/topic,35418.msg1296536.html#msg1296536

Regardless, Nihil's whole ideology trips over its own feet everywhere else.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

von

Quote from: President Television on September 23, 2013, 01:49:32 AM
Quote from: von on September 23, 2013, 01:43:01 AM

Actually, that one sort of makes sense if you ignore the "progressive" bit. Cain posted in Roger's thread not long ago about the benefits various branches of the US government gain from drug-smuggling operations: http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php/topic,35418.msg1296536.html#msg1296536

Regardless, Nihil's whole ideology trips over its own feet everywhere else.

I have a feeling nihil's gonna seize on this point in order to endarken us to the fact that the evil CIA is in cahoots with the progressive movement and the NWO...assuming he even returns.

President Television

Endarken. The more I hear that word, the more I think of the dwarves in Discworld.

Quote from: Mean Mister Nigel on September 23, 2013, 01:56:19 AM
You missed abolition. That's in there.

That's just precious.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

von

But just imagine the benefits of slavery+monarchism.

Under liberal democracy, it took us centuries to reach the moon, and even after we did, getting to mars has been terribly difficult because we have to democratically allocate funding to develop new propulsion technologies etc in that endeavour...

...imagine how quickly we could get into space colonisation if we had a king who one day demanded we get on with it! And without all of those pesky abolitionists, we could have 9001 slaves simply drag a space craft into orbit manually without all of that pesky R&D cost that it takes since we can't use slaves but rather must rely on puny rocketry.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mangrove

Shit! And its such a doozy too. I was going to ask if he wanted slavery reinstated and, if so, which people does he think are suitable candidates for a life of servitude.

Sorry about that, everyone. Mrs Mang distracted me mid post with coffee and home made apple pie.

Mang'
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Mangrove on September 23, 2013, 03:26:11 AM

Shit! And its such a doozy too. I was going to ask if he wanted slavery reinstated and, if so, which people does he think are suitable candidates for a life of servitude.

Sorry about that, everyone. Mrs Mang distracted me mid post with coffee and home made apple pie.

Mang'

That's a pretty legit distraction, can't fault you there.  :lol:

Pæs

MY FRIENDS, GOOD NEWS. I CAN FIND ISOMORPHISMS BETWEEN YOUR RESPONSES AND TROPES I HAVE PREVIOUSLY IDENTIFIED, REFUTED TO MY SATISFACTION AND LABELLED "LEFTIST LIES" ALLOWING ME TO EFFICIENTLY EVADE ANY ATTEMPT AT CRITICISING MY POSITION.

WHEN A NEOREACTIONARY SEES THE BARS TO HIS BLACK IRON PRISON, HE IDENTIFIES FLAWS IN THE METALS AND STRIKES PRECISELY TO BREAK FREE FROM THE TRAP OF CONSENSUS REALITY AND SEMANTICS THEN HE SENDS A MESSENGER TO THE MEMEFORGE TO INSTRUCT THE MIND-DWARVES TO MAN THE BELLOWS AND BREATHE LIFE BACK INTO THE HEARTH OF MEMETICS.

OUR SOLDIERS MARCH WITH THEIR SCABBARDS FULL OF NARRATIVES, CULTUREBOMBS STRAPPED TO THEIR BANDOLIERS.

AND DON'T YOU THINK FOR A SECOND THAT I'M USING THIS OBSCURE PSUEDOMYSTIC MISINTERPRETATION OF REALITY TO SHIELD MY FLAWED BELIEFS FROM THE CRITICISMS OF THOSE WHO, IF I SHARED A LANGUAGE WITH THEM, MIGHT SEEK TO DISABUSE ME OF MY BELIEF THAT DICTIONARIES ARE SPELLBOOKS, INSTEAD ALLOWING ME TO MAINTAIN THE ILLUSION OF SUPERIORITY WHICH GETS ME THROUGH THE DAY - A DAY I OTHERWISE MAKE NO MEANINGFUL IMPACT ON THE WORLD WITH.

:magick:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pæs on September 23, 2013, 05:23:05 AM
MY FRIENDS, GOOD NEWS. I CAN FIND ISOMORPHISMS BETWEEN YOUR RESPONSES AND TROPES I HAVE PREVIOUSLY IDENTIFIED, REFUTED TO MY SATISFACTION AND LABELLED "LEFTIST LIES" ALLOWING ME TO EFFICIENTLY EVADE ANY ATTEMPT AT CRITICISING MY POSITION.

WHEN A NEOREACTIONARY SEES THE BARS TO HIS BLACK IRON PRISON, HE IDENTIFIES FLAWS IN THE METALS AND STRIKES PRECISELY TO BREAK FREE FROM THE TRAP OF CONSENSUS REALITY AND SEMANTICS THEN HE SENDS A MESSENGER TO THE MEMEFORGE TO INSTRUCT THE MIND-DWARVES TO MAN THE BELLOWS AND BREATHE LIFE BACK INTO THE HEARTH OF MEMETICS.

OUR SOLDIERS MARCH WITH THEIR SCABBARDS FULL OF NARRATIVES, CULTUREBOMBS STRAPPED TO THEIR BANDOLIERS.

AND DON'T YOU THINK FOR A SECOND THAT I'M USING THIS OBSCURE PSUEDOMYSTIC MISINTERPRETATION OF REALITY TO SHIELD MY FLAWED BELIEFS FROM THE CRITICISMS OF THOSE WHO, IF I SHARED A LANGUAGE WITH THEM, MIGHT SEEK TO DISABUSE ME OF MY BELIEF THAT DICTIONARIES ARE SPELLBOOKS, INSTEAD ALLOWING ME TO MAINTAIN THE ILLUSION OF SUPERIORITY WHICH GETS ME THROUGH THE DAY - A DAY I OTHERWISE MAKE NO MEANINGFUL IMPACT ON THE WORLD WITH.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Kai

Quote from: Pæs on September 23, 2013, 05:23:05 AM

:mittens: :potd:
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish