News:

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

Main Menu

Obama, Bush, Rezko and WMDs

Started by Cain, September 28, 2013, 01:54:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

-

Junkenstein

I'm stunningly ignorant about a lot of this. Will be reading up and I'm sure I'll have a question or two.

QuoteInterestingly, Rezko was a fundraiser not only for Obama's early forays into politics, but also for the Bush White House.  As Wikipedia says, "the late Rosemont, Illinois, Mayor Donald Stephens and Rezko co-chaired a multimillion-dollar fund-raiser for President George W. Bush in 2003."

That seems important. Both on the continuation of policy from the Bush era to now and how these individuals would stand to gain from each presidency. You don't throw political fundraisers because you believe in the candidate, you do it to get favourable concessions if they gain power.

Off to google things. Many things. Thanks Cain.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Ben Shapiro

Cain

-

Ben Shapiro

I honestly have no idea on who or what websites to avoid except the alex jones type crap, and sites that use tea bagger lingo.