News:

PD.com - you don't even believe in nihilism anymore

Main Menu

no good title.

Started by agent compassion, December 11, 2004, 05:34:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horab Fibslager

i'll take both your eyes before you take my hands!

before last week they were my only weapons.

i'm still not sure about the swords.
Hell is other people.

agent compassion

Quotewe are to run an inferior candidate in a fraudulent election...

:shock: Inferior candidate? Fraudulent election? But those were gonna be MY campaign slogans!  :twisted:

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

East Coast Hustle

umm...yeah, we know...who did you think we were gonna throw out there as a candidate?

:twisted:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

agent compassion

Quoteumm...yeah, we know...who did you think we were gonna throw out there as a candidate?

Generally one informs the candidate that they're running before telling the rest of the world, but that's fine.

Now, what am I running for again?

And how soon can I expect the bribes - er, campaign contributions- to start rolling in?   :wink:

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

LMNO

Lest we forget, in the midst of this Kusinich love-fest....

The guy brought in a chart and diagrams to a radio debate...

East Coast Hustle

who said anything about liking Kucinich?!?

I mean, he seems like a really nice guy...I'd love to smoke a joint with him and maybe play a little poker...but I don't think I'm ready to elect Mr. Rogers' trustafarian little brother to the office of PUSA....

8)

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

agent compassion

QuoteLest we forget, in the midst of this Kucinich love-fest....
The guy brought in a chart and diagrams to a radio debate...

For the benefit of the people in the ROOM not the ones on the air. And Bush nearly got pwned by a pretzel, a bicycle, a turkey and a Segway. So what?

who said anything about liking Kucinich?!?

I mean, he seems like a really nice guy...I'd love to smoke a joint with him and maybe play a little poker...but I don't think I'm ready to elect Mr. Rogers' trustafarian little brother to the office of PUSA....

Trustafarian? He lived in a CAR when he was a kid...had to scrub floors to pay his tuition. You can call him a lot of things, but rich ain't one of them...

And what do you have against Mr. Rogers?

:lol:

East Coast Hustle

I have nothing against either Kucinich or Mr. Rogers...I just wouldn't want either of them running my country...but then, there are a whole lot of people I wouldn't want running my country...many of whom are currently running my country...

8)

Sepia

JELLO BIAFRA FOR PRESIDENT!!!
Everyone will always be too late

agent compassion

But he'd make pot legal!

Kucinich, that is, not Mr. Rogers. Mr. Rogers would quite possibly get the zombie vote if he ran for Prez though... :)

East Coast Hustle

while I certainly agree that pot should be legal, or at least decriminalized, it's so far down on my list of things I care about at the federal level that it's not even on the list...in fact, anyone running for president who made that one of their campaign platforms would lose my vote automatically because really, can't you find something more important to deal with as PUSA? I mean, leave pothead politics to the state and local level, where it belongs...Seattle (my true home from which I am currently self-exiled) passed a local initiative about 2 years ago which states that the enforcement of statutes pertaining to the possession/consumption of marijuana have to be the lowest priority of enforcement for the SPD. this effectively decriminalized pot inside the Seattle city limits without giving the feds (or even the state) any effective avenue for repeal. they didn't actually decrim it or legalize it, they just passed a law that means that if a cop sees you walking down the street smoking a joint, and sees someone else jaywalking, then by law he has to fuck with the jaywalker before he fucks with you...simple and effective, and no need for PUSA to even waste his time on it...

8)

agent compassion

true, but it wasnt his top priority or even my top priority, just a fun fact :)  i like that seattle law, good call, but what happens when there isnt anyone else around doing something illegal? my typing suvks right now - ive got henna on my arm and i gotta type one handed.

East Coast Hustle

there's always somebody doing something....

8)

eighteen buddha strike

Quote from: Sepia MermaidJELLO BIAFRA FOR PRESIDENT!!!

He ran against Nader in the primaries eight years ago and got his ass handed to him... with all the animosity against Nader now, maybe he'd stand a chance.

agent compassion

QuoteSepia Mermaid wrote:
JELLO BIAFRA FOR PRESIDENT!!!

He ran against Nader in the primaries eight years ago and got his ass handed to him... with all the animosity against Nader now, maybe he'd stand a chance.

Biafra's a Kucinich supporter. :P