News:

No, we're not mercenaries. We just carry weapons and kill things for the joy of the experience.

Main Menu

Church of the New Apostate

Started by Richter, October 03, 2013, 02:02:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

The degredation of Science is an unforgivable sin.

That is, if "sin" exists.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Sin is the state in which a person exists, if he/she takes extra time out of his/her day to dump on the undeserving in some fashion.  To claim that sin doesn't exist is to say that the strong commit no wrong when they victimize the weak."
- Ars Richteria, 3:22
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Let he who insists that a problem does not exist because that problem does not directly affect him be hung by his toenails in the park, until he learns.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Tyranny isn't always bad.  Stupid people need governance, too.  The method by which you sort out the smart from the stupid is that the smart will get mad about the tyranny, while the stupid will get mad at the smart for hating America."
- Ars Richteria, 3:32

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

"For every little engine that could, there's 100 little engines that couldn't, all of whom rolled backwards down the hill uncontrollably, crashing at the bottom and spilling cargo and passengers all over the landscape like gory piles of silly string.  Failure is always an option, even when it's not an option."
- Tucson Codex, 7:28

The Good Reverend Roger

15.  No matter how thin you slice it, it's still baloney.

16.  Taking guff from people who exist only to give guff is not a virtue.  At some point, forebearance becomes indistinguishable from timidity.

The Good Reverend Roger

17.  To define realism as pessimism is to reject empirical evidence; to define pessimism as realism is puerile.

tyrannosaurus vex

"When the State puts so much time and effort into looking out for criminals, it'd be a terrible waste not to give them what they want. The same goes for churches looking for sinners, and beggars looking for spare change."
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

The Good Reverend Roger

HAM FOR THE HAM GOD
STRESS FOR THE STRESS GOD
UNNNNG FOR THE RAGE GOD

LMNO

"Thou shalt strut through the Vale, and fear no hater; for Your Library is with me, and if fuckers step thou shalt read thy bitches to filth."

-The book of Fabulous, 15:8-9

The Good Reverend Roger

"Thou Shalt Remember What Friday Evening is For, and Keep it Holy."
- The book of Fabulous, 12:18

LMNO

"This is My vodka. Drink it and get on the dance floor, hunty."

- The Book of Fabulous, 4:87

The Good Reverend Roger

"Speed limits are for the unworthy, blunt objects for the unclean.  Dance floors are for the Devine."
- The Book of Fabulous 10:17

(see wut I did thar?)

LMNO