News:

Not just a bunch of "Trotskyist, car-hating, Hugo Chavez idolising, newt-fancying hypocrites and bendy bus fetishists."

Main Menu

Two-year-old gives "birth" to Own Twin.

Started by Bu🤠ns, October 04, 2013, 04:35:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q. G. Pennyworth

It's weird that they specified stomach as where the twin was chilling out. That seems like the worst place for a fetus to be.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

I guess the stomach beats a fetus kidney stone.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Cain

-

Anna Mae Bollocks

HuffPo has now reached sideshow levels.

Saying that kid "gave birth" because they removed a parasitic twin is like putting a person with underdeveloped arms in a tent and saying they're the "fruit of an unholy union between a woman and a seal".
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

von

Quote from: stelz on October 04, 2013, 06:34:08 AM

Saying that kid "gave birth" because they removed a parasitic twin is like putting a person with underdeveloped arms in a tent and saying they're the "fruit of an unholy union between a woman and a seal".

Well, the sensationalistic presentation worked so well that even people who think it is barum and bailey's style filth are intrigued enough to repost it, discuss it, and inevitably, draw more people to huffpo's shit site in order to contribute to their impressions-per-minute rating. Additionally, even crosslinking for the purpose of criticising them aids their page rank...

So, imo:

Huffpo: 1
Critics of huffpo: 0

Its sensational shit indeed, but even detracting from it virally spreads it and inevitibly assists in making huffpo a profit.

/2¢

Junkenstein

Quote from: von on October 04, 2013, 09:46:13 AM

Well, the sensationalistic presentation worked so well that even people who think it is barum and bailey's style filth are intrigued enough to repost it, discuss it, and inevitably, draw more people to huffpo's shit site in order to contribute to their impressions-per-minute rating. Additionally, even crosslinking for the purpose of criticising them aids their page rank...

So, imo:

Huffpo: 1
Critics of huffpo: 0

Its sensational shit indeed, but even detracting from it virally spreads it and inevitibly assists in making huffpo a profit.

/2¢

I see you are familiar with the "Gawker" business model. It's quite lucrative when done correctly.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Kai

Whether or not it is real, my first thought was "WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?"
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Bu🤠ns

I still enjoyed the article.  I suppose I could have just linked to the YouTube vid but I thought the article was a better choice.

GrannySmith

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
  X