News:

It's like that horrible screech you get when the microphone is positioned too close to a speaker, only with cops.

Main Menu

Apple's newest operating system

Started by ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞, October 06, 2013, 01:16:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: :regret: on October 15, 2013, 02:08:48 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 14, 2013, 04:32:05 PM
Quote from: Bebek Sincap Ratatosk on October 14, 2013, 12:35:58 PM
Quote from: :regret: on October 14, 2013, 12:09:36 PM
Quote from: Lord Cataplanga on October 13, 2013, 04:46:17 AM
Quote from: :regret: on October 13, 2013, 12:09:39 AM
I vaguely remember a book with a rocketpropulsion cyborg guard dog in some cyberpunk setting, I just can't remember the book it was in. The concept terrifies me.

Snow Crash is a book by Neal Stephenson that has some nuclear-powered cyborg dogs in it.
Thanks! I can't believe i forgot about Snow Crash.

Yeah, Snow Crash and also Gibson's book Neuromancer has cyborg dogs and Count Zero had a robotic assassin dog which had nearly killed the character Turner.

Farenheit 451.  Hello.
I haven't read it yet.

You make me sad. :(
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 15, 2013, 03:12:47 PM
Quote from: :regret: on October 15, 2013, 02:08:48 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 14, 2013, 04:32:05 PM
Quote from: Bebek Sincap Ratatosk on October 14, 2013, 12:35:58 PM
Quote from: :regret: on October 14, 2013, 12:09:36 PM
Quote from: Lord Cataplanga on October 13, 2013, 04:46:17 AM
Quote from: :regret: on October 13, 2013, 12:09:39 AM
I vaguely remember a book with a rocketpropulsion cyborg guard dog in some cyberpunk setting, I just can't remember the book it was in. The concept terrifies me.

Snow Crash is a book by Neal Stephenson that has some nuclear-powered cyborg dogs in it.
Thanks! I can't believe i forgot about Snow Crash.

Yeah, Snow Crash and also Gibson's book Neuromancer has cyborg dogs and Count Zero had a robotic assassin dog which had nearly killed the character Turner.

Farenheit 451.  Hello.
I haven't read it yet.

You make me sad. :(
I also haven't read catch-22 or Erewhon. As a Utopia/Dystopia fanboy this makes me sad as well. :(
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

PopeSlag

Rodeos of the future are going to be outstanding. Ride'em, roboy!
First, when people are having fun, time is said to go by faster. Second, with objects sharing a common gravity, time is slower for the object closest to the center of gravity. Therefore, it's more fun in space.