News:

It's like that horrible screech you get when the microphone is positioned too close to a speaker, only with cops.

Main Menu

J00Z

Started by Ben Shapiro, October 06, 2013, 06:44:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben Shapiro

Hitler took the guns. Stalin took the guns. Mao took the guns. You know, 'political power grows out of the barrel of a gun.' And then if another crazy person everybody knew was going to attack goes and kills some people and then I'm to blame and all gun owners are to blame? Well, if somebody runs somebody with a car are they all to blame? Or somebody with a baseball bat? This is common sense and you've got a young high school senior teenager cussing to get attention to pull a stunt but none of use are supposed to talk about it because if you respond to him calling you a piece of this or a piece of that or his cohorts calling Dana Loesch a murderer and people are chanting 'burn her', well then you're a bully. That's why CNN wants to use this to kill the First Amendment, not just the Second Amendment! You have YouTube banning videos with guns, with citizens having guns or showing guns, but Hollywood and the video game makers can show all the guns they want. This is an incredibly discriminatory system!
After watching this interview I praise him, and realize he deserves and has earned his ego.

Don Coyote

Is this the BBC1 interview and then subsequent douchebaggery from Kimmel?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I fucking love Kanye! Gets everybody in a tizzy, what with him not knowing his place and all.

Dude's also funny as fuck.  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Not Your Nigel on October 06, 2013, 10:43:12 PM
I fucking love Kanye! Gets everybody in a tizzy, what with him not knowing his place and all.

I've loved the man ever since the "George Bush doesn't care about Black people" non-sequitor. 
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Reverend What's His Bear on October 07, 2013, 04:31:12 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 07, 2013, 02:29:35 PM

I've loved the man ever since the "George Bush doesn't care about Black people" non-sequitor. 

Oh shit. I forgot he said that.

Best clip ever.  The look on Kimmel's Myers' face is PRICELESS.

ETA for accuracy.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Reverend What's His Bear on October 07, 2013, 04:31:12 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 07, 2013, 02:29:35 PM

Oh shit. I forgot he said that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJUNTcOGeSw

There are two things I love about Kanye: one is that his seemingly-disorganized and rambling speaking style reminds me of E.O.T.. The other is that it also masks a keen and educated intellect that isn't afraid to say -- or, perhaps, can't refrain from saying -- THE ACTUAL THING that no one else will say.

The look on Mike Myers' face when he says it is absolutely priceless, and I felt bad about laughing because it was such a shitty situation and Kanye was obviously so emotionally worked up.

Bush's response was also the classic response of abusive people in a position of power, which is puffed-up righteous indignation at the INJUSTICE of being called "racist". It's a worse social crime now, it seems, to accuse someone of racism than it is to actually behave in ways that are racist, or to support and propagate racist institutions.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Not Your Nigel on October 07, 2013, 05:13:16 PM
It's a worse social crime now, it seems, to accuse someone of racism than it is to actually behave in ways that are racist, or to support and propagate racist institutions.

That is the message coming from the right, these days.  But I have never listened to them, and I don't plan on starting.  I just bull right past that sort of shit and repeat myself with accusations of racism where appropriate.  The payoff is that when their programmed talking points don't work, they get REALLY PISSED OFF.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 07, 2013, 05:19:40 PM
Quote from: Not Your Nigel on October 07, 2013, 05:13:16 PM
It's a worse social crime now, it seems, to accuse someone of racism than it is to actually behave in ways that are racist, or to support and propagate racist institutions.

That is the message coming from the right, these days.  But I have never listened to them, and I don't plan on starting.  I just bull right past that sort of shit and repeat myself with accusations of racism where appropriate.  The payoff is that when their programmed talking points don't work, they get REALLY PISSED OFF.

:lulz: I like your strategy.