News:

PD's body has a way of shutting pro-lifer's down.

Main Menu

More Email Freaks.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, October 07, 2013, 05:30:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Got me another email weirdo.  Spelling corrected for basic legibility.

Quote from: Whackjob I've never heard ofDo you have a literary agent?  I've written thousands but I have been blacklisted for my work for Palestine.  Whenever I send a manuscript in, the Jews say it doesn't fit their needs.

I immediately suspected that Zach Spier was having me on...He is a friend of Nigel's and is therefore irresponsible and probably insane.  However, it turns out that whomever it is, he is posting from upstate New York.  So I respond:

Quote from: TGRRI am sorry to hear that the Jews have blocked your literary efforts.  I had the same problem until I hired ee cummings as my literary agent and Martin Bormann as my editor.  Since then, the Jew publishers live in abject fear of me, and publish anything I send them.  Last week, as a joke, I sent them a copy of the yellow pages, and they wrote me a letter gushing about the subtle plot of my novel.  I would send you my agent and editor's contact information, but I am having great success with them, and I do not wish their services to be employed by you, my competitor.

Waiting for response.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 07, 2013, 05:30:53 PM

Quote from: Whackjob I've never heard ofDo you have a literary agent?  I've written thousands but I have been blacklisted for my work for Palestine.  Whenever I send a manuscript in, the Jews say it doesn't fit their needs.

I immediately suspected that Zach Spier was having me on...He is a friend of Nigel's and is therefore irresponsible and probably insane.  However, it turns out that whomever it is, he is posting from upstate New York.  So I respond:

Quote from: TGRRI am sorry to hear that the Jews have blocked your literary efforts.  I had the same problem until I hired ee cummings as my literary agent and Martin Bormann as my editor.  Since then, the Jew publishers live in abject fear of me, and publish anything I send them.  Last week, as a joke, I sent them a copy of the yellow pages, and they wrote me a letter gushing about the subtle plot of my novel.  I would send you my agent and editor's contact information, but I am having great success with them, and I do not wish their services to be employed by you, my competitor.

Waiting for response.

:lulz: That's amazing!

The original message is almost Zach-like, but he probably would have also included his trademark of telling you that he hopes to learn to do something seemingly trivial yet hopelessly vague.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Not Your Nigel on October 07, 2013, 05:42:33 PM
The original message is almost Zach-like, but he probably would have also included his trademark of telling you that he hopes to learn to do something seemingly trivial yet hopelessly vague.

Probably.  But Zach is wily and cagey, and smart enough to disguise his style.  But sadly no, I believe this guy is legit.

And he has written THOUSANDS.

I actually believe that.  No, I KNOW he was "written thousands".

Where do these people come from?  And why do they seek ME out?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 07, 2013, 05:47:51 PM

Probably.  But Zach is wily and cagey, and smart enough to disguise his style.  But sadly no, I believe this guy is legit.

They are your people, and you are their King. I thought we'd discussed this.

"written thousands"  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Not Your Nigel on October 07, 2013, 05:49:23 PM

They are your people, and you are their King. I thought we'd discussed this.

"written thousands"  :lulz:

Verb, modifier...noun?  Thousands of WHAT?  SPEAK UP, MAN!

There is a special hell for people who are REALLY bad.  It's called "being an associate editor". 

"Here, new guy, you dive into these submissions and see if there's any gold in the dungheap."

Ben Shapiro

Shall I start the fire your highness?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 07, 2013, 05:30:53 PM

Waiting for response.

His response arrived this weekend (spelling edited for legibility):

QuoteI have read your work and you make some good points, but I have made many more better points.  I can see the influence they have had on you and even if you think you're awake, you're not.  The thoughts you write are their thoughts.  You get their thoughts by using their internet and television, even if you don't know it.  The Jews know it because their masters are the ones doing it, and that's why they won't publish me after my work with Palestine. 

Your response was sarcastic.  I can only hope this is their influence on you, because I thought we were friends.

My response:

QuoteFriends?  Dude, I have NO idea who the hell you are.  Please take your meds.  But not where the Jews can see you do it.  They cling to the bottom of your bed and whisper to you in the dark, so make sure to take your pills BEFORE going to your bedroom for the night.

Cain

-

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on October 14, 2013, 07:00:19 PM
This guy needs a good old dose of the J00s rant.

Don't think I hadn't considered it.  :lol:

I ROCK BACK AND FORTH, FOAMING AT TEH MOUF.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Signora Pæsior

"Many more better points"

*weeps*
Petrochemical Pheremone Buzzard of the Poisoned Water Hole

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

This feller thinks you're friends and you don't know who he is. That's something special right there, Roger. Like the lady who thought David Letterman was talking to her and only her, in their special code, that they developed by her watching his show every night for years and years and many more better years. And when she filed a restraining order against him . . . he had no idea who she was.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on October 14, 2013, 11:39:50 PM
This feller thinks you're friends and you don't know who he is. That's something special right there, Roger. Like the lady who thought David Letterman was talking to her and only her, in their special code, that they developed by her watching his show every night for years and years and many more better years. And when she filed a restraining order against him . . . he had no idea who she was.

I have had many people whom I've never met state that we're PALS.  Hell, I've had one lady on this very board declare that we were SOULMATES and that I had to dump my (at the time) GF.  Or else.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 14, 2013, 11:41:59 PM

I have had many people whom I've never met state that we're PALS.  Hell, I've had one lady on this very board declare that we were SOULMATES and that I had to dump my (at the time) GF.  Or else.

Your people love you, Roger. Very, very many more better. Whether you want them to or not.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on October 14, 2013, 11:43:46 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 14, 2013, 11:41:59 PM

Your people love you, Roger. Very, very many more better. Whether you want them to or not.

They have written me thousands.   :lulz: