News:

Proud member of the Vin Diesel Friendship Brigade

Main Menu

Split from US government shutdown. Miley Cyrus shit.

Started by AFK, October 11, 2013, 07:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on October 11, 2013, 05:44:48 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 11, 2013, 05:33:38 PM
All the same, they blinked.

All I can picture is Boehner, snotty nosed and disheveled on the floor in the rotunda.

You mean, like he was hit with a Wrecking Ball?

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Not Your Average Mean on October 11, 2013, 07:28:45 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on October 11, 2013, 05:44:48 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 11, 2013, 05:33:38 PM
All the same, they blinked.

All I can picture is Boehner, snotty nosed and disheveled on the floor in the rotunda.

You mean, like he was hit with a Wrecking Ball?

Jesus Christ, you're WORSE than AKK.  :lol:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

AFK

Calm down pops, it is what we call a, say it with me, joke.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Not Your Average Mean on October 11, 2013, 07:34:53 PM
Calm down pops, it is what we call a, say it with me, joke.

Yes, like all the other jokes about the SAME DAMN THING in EVERY THREAD IN WHICH YOU POST.

:lulz:

I'm calling bullshit.  Your butthurt has reached and exceeded Dead Kennedy.  It may in fact be a new record.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

And if the OP wants this passive-aggressive shit of RWHN's split, just fucking give a holler.

AFK

The butthurt lies with you Mr Dirty Uncle.

I'm as happy as can be.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Not Your Average Mean on October 11, 2013, 08:08:15 PM

I'm as happy as can be.

Yes, we all know you're REALLY HAPPY because you take every opportunity to tell us how REALLY HAPPY you are and how you STILL HAVE YOUR HAIR and you're REALLY HAPPY and NEW FIANCE and HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY.

Cain

Ben Shapiro

AFK

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 11, 2013, 08:41:34 PM

I'm as happy as can be.

Yes, we all know you're REALLY HAPPY because you take every opportunity to tell us how REALLY HAPPY you are and how you STILL HAVE YOUR HAIR and you're REALLY HAPPY and NEW FIANCE and HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY.

I have fabulous hair.  Don't be jelly.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Not Your Average Mean on October 11, 2013, 09:40:41 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 11, 2013, 08:41:34 PM

I'm as happy as can be.

I have fabulous hair.  Don't be jelly.

Your hair makes you look like a muppet.

Well, the shape of your face helps with that, too.

And it's painful to watch you try to use current slang.  Seriously.  Stick to jazz references.

AFK

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

And just so everyone remembers, RWHN supports 8-11% more people being killed in car accidents.

http://pages.uoregon.edu/bchansen/MML_Alcohol_Consumption.pdf

Given his recent alliance (the one he bragged about) with big alcohol, I mean.

More children dying in twisted wrecks is what RWHN wants for America, since he is going to have trouble shoving them in prison as time goes on.  People didn't listen to him, so now he wants their kids to die in crashes.