News:

Licenced Jenkem provider since 2007

Main Menu

Phone Carrier Blues

Started by minuspace, October 13, 2013, 09:33:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

minuspace

There's an error on my bill.  It took me six months to get a pin reset by snail mail so I can terminate my account.  Finally, got my pin back and am calling to cancel my contract:

-- May I have your name please?
-- Okay..
-- Pin Number?
-- Okay...
-- Password?
-- Password?
-- I am telling you the truth, I cannot proceed without a password.
-- You are only speaking the truth in accordance to the limited resources afforded to you, mkay?
    (please tell me you are recording this)

I proceed to reach through the phone and nail the assistants tounge to the fucking recessed moulding on the wall.

I never gave a password to this account to prevent me from doing what is necessary when my provider tries to bend me over, okay :argh!:

I'm so pissed off that I apologize in advance and guzzle a bottle inderol with anticipatory bliss at the thought of all that can be accomplished with a partially short-circuited sympathetic nervous system and some catchy 80's music.

I keep the attendant hostage on the phone - demanding that I see my password reset email before letting it go...

The lack of adrenaline bores me and I end up releasing the hostage...

I write this because I cannot tolerate checking my e-mail again, ever   :horrormirth:

Pere Ubu

Chico Marx voice: "D' passa-word izza swordfish".
If you meet Eris on the road, YOU WERE PROBABLY HOLDING THE MAP UPSIDE DOWN, DUMBASS.

Grand Episkopos and Lord High Executioner of The Temple Of The Screaming Finger

minuspace

Quote from: Pere Ubu on October 14, 2013, 08:07:42 PM
Chico Marx voice: "D' passa-word izza swordfish".
So then, you exxa on the valdeze? :butthurt2: