News:

PD.com: "I'M MADDER THAN FISH GREASE!"

Main Menu

RAW program I made

Started by LordFjord, October 14, 2013, 05:20:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordFjord

:fnord: I finished this today. Feel free to put this on disks, cheap usb sticks and distribute it widely. This version is windows 32 but I have linux and mac version available if anyone wants them for misadventurous purposes. Will work on a web port but for now I'm too lazy.  :fnord:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z0fsdy8n2l2alf3/RawFinal.zip

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh hey hi, yeah, why not download a file about which I know nothing from a complete stranger? That sounds like a great idea!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Not Your Nigel on October 14, 2013, 05:49:11 PM
Oh hey hi, yeah, why not download a file about which I know nothing from a complete stranger? That sounds like a great idea!

I'm gonna rush right out and do this on my work computer!

:lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Faust

I went through the project folder on a clean VM that I wouldn't be scared of infecting. It's always possible this will have some kind of back doors but it didn't try opening any connections to the net or behave suspiciously.

Heh, This is really nice. You made it in Java yeah?
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Any chance anybody is going to describe what it is?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Faust

Quote from: Not Your Nigel on October 14, 2013, 06:15:37 PM
Any chance anybody is going to describe what it is?

Some nice images and sound files
Sleepless nights at the chateau

LordFjord

Just scan it if you're paranoid. I used processing 2, java yes! Thanks! Actually all of the source code is included so if anyone wants to modify it into something else then feel free!  :fap:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LordFjord on October 14, 2013, 07:28:46 PM
Just scan it if you're paranoid.

You just don't get this "paranoia" thing at all, do you?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

LordFjord

What about pronoia? No scan, no fear.  :wink:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LordFjord on October 14, 2013, 07:43:47 PM
What about pronoia? No scan, no fear.  :wink:

Pronoia is a serious mental illness, sir, and can lead to all manner of horrible things at the hands of bad people.  Just look at ECH (the board owner).  He listened to some people about Seattle, and then he had to get a butthole transplant.

No. 

LordFjord

So can paranoia. No doubt about anything would, however, be a tradgedy.

Yes.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LordFjord on October 14, 2013, 07:52:04 PM
So can paranoia. No doubt about anything would, however, be a tradgedy.

Yes.

You make me sad.   :sad:

LordFjord

But I replied in comic sans? Disregard everything I said then. OP is a fag. ABORT ABORT.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LordFjord on October 14, 2013, 07:56:53 PM
But I replied in comic sans?

No, you spelled "tragedy" incorrectly. 

Quote from: LordFjord on October 14, 2013, 07:56:53 PM
Disregard everything I said then. OP is a fag. ABORT ABORT.

Oh, boy.

LordFjord

Its how we spell it in Europe, trust me. :thanks: