News:

PD's body has a way of shutting pro-lifer's down.

Main Menu

REMEMBER THAT COOKIE GAME?

Started by Pæs, October 15, 2013, 09:21:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pæs

The Johnny

lol, now where are those clicking macros that were posted?
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Q. G. Pennyworth

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Ben Shapiro

Pæs

I sold so much meth since posting that link that my browser crashed.

Not even once.

Pere Ubu

Do you EVER get busted?

At one point I had a 101% chance of it, and nothing happened.
If you meet Eris on the road, YOU WERE PROBABLY HOLDING THE MAP UPSIDE DOWN, DUMBASS.

Grand Episkopos and Lord High Executioner of The Temple Of The Screaming Finger

The Johnny

Quote from: Pere Ubu on October 16, 2013, 03:18:56 PM
Do you EVER get busted?

At one point I had a 101% chance of it, and nothing happened.

theres random raids, so thats the moment of judgement i think
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

The Johnny

Its an interesting dynamic interaction between risk, production and distribution but... eh, at some point i was just playing to see what the ending or "resolution" would be, and like, it has no ending at all, so that was kind of dissapointing, no closure.  :sad:

-B.F. Skinner

Pere Ubu

Quote from: The Johnny on October 17, 2013, 02:27:16 AM

Its an interesting dynamic interaction between risk, production and distribution but... eh, at some point i was just playing to see what the ending or "resolution" would be, and like, it has no ending at all, so that was kind of dissapointing, no closure.  :sad:

That's what I was afraid of.

Cool at the start, but it just runs itself after a certain point, and you just watch the numbers go up. (there's a moral there, maybe, but I'm not sure what...)
If you meet Eris on the road, YOU WERE PROBABLY HOLDING THE MAP UPSIDE DOWN, DUMBASS.

Grand Episkopos and Lord High Executioner of The Temple Of The Screaming Finger