News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

How to Beat Procrastination

Started by Dildo Argentino, January 05, 2014, 10:03:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: 375 lbs of twisted steel and sex appeal on January 05, 2014, 11:44:08 PM
Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on January 05, 2014, 09:30:58 PM
Those guys are the hardest-working motherfuckers in America. And their reward? To be paid shit and treated like common criminals.  It makes the Statue of Liberty cry.

To be fair they're getting the same treatment the Irish got when they arrived.

True enough, true enough.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Yeah, no argument there.  Day laborers have it so shitty they can't allow themselves to fall down.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.