News:

PD.com: Taoism in a clown costume.

Main Menu

It's that time of year again...

Started by AFK, October 16, 2013, 03:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Which was found using my first name which was discovered when someone linked my article, revealing PI, without my permission.

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 22, 2013, 08:08:24 PM
Which was found using my first name which was discovered when someone linked my article, revealing PI, without my permission.

You have a point, here?  Linking to a newspaper article does not require your fucking permission.

Which part of this concept is escaping you?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

AFK

So you obviously condone maliciously providing my PI without my consent as long as it is within the letter of the law, yes?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 22, 2013, 08:13:08 PM
So you obviously condone maliciously providing my PI without my consent as long as it is within the letter of the law, yes?

By all means. 

Let's see the big reveal.  Oh, my, yes.  You as of this moment have a captive audience of one.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

AFK

Reread my post. 

Let me try again, are you condoning the revealing of MY personal information without MY consent as long as it is within the letter of the law? 

AFK

See, the difference between you and me is that I actually have some scruples.  I'm not into this vendetta, "net-stomping" stuff.  I would never stoop as low as you as to reveal even a fraction of someone's IRL info, fuck, even if they said it was okay I wouldn't. 

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 22, 2013, 08:23:33 PM
Reread my post. 

Let me try again, are you condoning the revealing of MY personal information without MY consent as long as it is within the letter of the law?

Yes, given the circumstances.  I am absolutely doing that.  No question.  Because it fucking fits the SPIRIT of the law, as well.  Your regret about boasting does not impose any additional moral imperatives on anyone else.

Now, quit being a sissy.  You're DYING to do something here, or at least convince me that you are. 

DO IT. 

Stop prancing around and GET TO IT.

Because, you know, you've known me here for 7+ years.  What part of my personality or lack thereof makes you think that I would be in ANY way averse to you doing whatever the fuck it is you have (or want me to believe you have up your sleeve)?  Because I'm totally NOT into unreasonable escalation, just to watch shit burn.

QUIT BEING A PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE LITTLE TURD AND SHOW YOUR HAND.

The Good Reverend Roger

Salty

Seriously, folks. What can be done here?

Do we want this to just keep going?

I don't. I'll admit, I had no hope about peace with this man and this forum. Not since the day Twid earnestly tried to reach out and the fucker pissed all over him. He WANTS everybody to be against him because it fits his worldview.

We can't call out every asshole we don't like for not being a Discordian, right? Even a drug prevention and prohibitionist. Surely, the RWNH is a Discordian. I want to state that clearly. I'm not saying anyone ELSE is saying he's not, I'm just saying.

But not all Spags have their own happy place here at the PD.com

And that's a damn shame.

I think a large part of the struggle here comes from the fact that he was one of those spags. And many of us loved him for it. That special PD love that isn't full of slobber and tears. That deep respect that we can't properly explain to others, ourselves, or each other, right here.

So, nobody quite wants to give up all the way, and then when any of us do we get really nasty because it's such a blow. I mean, trolls are trolls. And holist is as holist does. But to have one of us go out like that...like this.

Maybe we're just worried, it could happen to any of us. I sure was mad when Charley blocked me on FB because I said Khara was not a very nice person, or because he blocked every one of Roger's Cronies or which he must of thought I was one (I keep sending in the applications, but all I get back is coyote poop).

Every now an again, because none of us really force anything on anyone, comes along of their own accord and figures out what this former tribe member is doing (hooting and hollering and shitting in the fucking sweat lodge, and acting a fool) and tries, and figures out that's all an act. Except for the shitting, the shitting is very real.

And they get super mad. Which often make me more made for some reason.

Anyway, I had a point. Oh yeah, that ignore function works killer. It's all SSDD anyway.

Please forgive me egregious use of general "you" and "we". I recognize there's a lot of stuff going on and many opinions and reactions...
UNLIKE SOME OTHER PEOPLE I COULD MENTION.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Alty on October 22, 2013, 08:31:15 PM

All I want is for the jackass to make his big reveal.  Because then shit stops being BORING and becomes my kind of INTERESTING.

So yes.  Yes.  At the moment, I really DO want things to not just CONTINUE, but ratchet up a notch.

I am having trouble articulating just how much I want this.

Cain

I don't. I'll admit, I had no hope about peace with this man and this forum. Not since the day Twid earnestly tried to reach out and the fucker pissed all over him. He WANTS everybody to be against him because it fits his worldview.

We can't call out every asshole we don't like for not being a Discordian, right? Even a drug prevention and prohibitionist. Surely, the RWNH is a Discordian. I want to state that clearly. I'm not saying anyone ELSE is saying he's not, I'm just saying.

But not all Spags have their own happy place here at the PD.com

And that's a damn shame.

I think a large part of the struggle here comes from the fact that he was one of those spags. And many of us loved him for it. That special PD love that isn't full of slobber and tears. That deep respect that we can't properly explain to others, ourselves, or each other, right here.

So, nobody quite wants to give up all the way, and then when any of us do we get really nasty because it's such a blow. I mean, trolls are trolls. And holist is as holist does. But to have one of us go out like that...like this.

Maybe we're just worried, it could happen to any of us. I sure was mad when Charley blocked me on FB because I said Khara was not a very nice person, or because he blocked every one of Roger's Cronies or which he must of thought I was one (I keep sending in the applications, but all I get back is coyote poop).

Every now an again, because none of us really force anything on anyone, comes along of their own accord and figures out what this former tribe member is doing (hooting and hollering and shitting in the fucking sweat lodge, and acting a fool) and tries, and figures out that's all an act. Except for the shitting, the shitting is very real.

And they get super mad. Which often make me more made for some reason.

Anyway, I had a point. Oh yeah, that ignore function works killer. It's all SSDD anyway.

Please forgive me egregious use of general "you" and "we". I recognize there's a lot of stuff going on and many opinions and reactions...
UNLIKE SOME OTHER PEOPLE I COULD MENTION.

"nope"

The Good Reverend Roger

Um, that poop was your first PAYCHECK.  Then you never show up for work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Salty

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 22, 2013, 08:33:16 PM

All I want is for the jackass to make his big reveal.  Because then shit stops being BORING and becomes my kind of INTERESTING.

So yes.  Yes.  At the moment, I really DO want things to not just CONTINUE, but ratchet up a notch.

I can certainly respect that.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Alty on October 22, 2013, 08:49:53 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 22, 2013, 08:33:16 PM

I can certainly respect that.

As can I.
I've loathed the creep since he defended arresting little kids.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division