News:

PD.com: Ten minutes of your life that you can never get back.

Main Menu

It's that time of year again...

Started by AFK, October 16, 2013, 03:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 21, 2013, 04:12:37 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 21, 2013, 03:56:16 PM
Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 21, 2013, 03:55:35 PM
I'm fine with that.  I think Rod Stewart is rotting in a gutter somewhere and the dreadful hours hasn't been feeling very poetic lately. 

So yeah, admin team, consider this my request for account deletion. 

I mean, if i really am the monkeywrench everyone claims, it seems like it is a pretty easy decison to make.

PM ECH.  No public request will be considered.

Why not?  I'm all about transparency.

Because I fucking told you how it works, that's why.  Either do it or don't, just stop your fucking whining.  You aren't getting an exception to policy, though it was OBVIOUS you'd expect one because you're a special special snowflake or some shit. 

Well, you're not.  You're just another Wade.  You want a special case made, then you want a special case of the special case.  Jesus H Christ, you're like having a Wade inside of our Wade so we can hamster while we hamster.

Shit or get off the pot.  Just stop your incessant puling.  You sound pathetic.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Junkenstein

Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 21, 2013, 04:14:35 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on October 21, 2013, 04:03:49 PM
Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 21, 2013, 03:55:35 PM
I'm fine with that.  I think Rod Stewart is rotting in a gutter somewhere and the dreadful hours hasn't been feeling very poetic lately. 

So yeah, admin team, consider this my request for account deletion. 

I mean, if i really am the monkeywrench everyone claims, it seems like it is a pretty easy decison to make.

You're not a monkey wrench, you're just a fucking tool.

I wasn't speaking to you.

There's a shit I could give, let me know if you find it.

Carry on with your flounce though.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 21, 2013, 11:07:58 AM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 21, 2013, 03:59:48 AM

Ok, this. Kai is one of the smartest, kindest, most open to feedback people I know. That I've never met.

That you've pissed Ki off is horrible.

It would've been nice if, as a supposed friend, you had shown even a modicum of this concern back when people were dragging my personal life (my divorce especially) into drug debates.  Nope.  You sat on your thumbs out of fear of publicly disagreeing with the rank and file, either that or you agreed with my personal laundry being fair game, either way, given this, you are free to go and poind sand LMNO.  Your words are hollow.

Now, I am perfectly willing to leave, there is only one condition that must be met.  My account is completely deleted.  If that can happen, I will leave.  There are certain developments that have occurred where not having a digital trail here might be helpful.  So if admin can delete my account, I will happliy head off into the sunset.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAA LET THE GAMES BEGIN! WHY WAIT 4 MONTHS!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Or we could all just stop feeding into his ongoing meltdown. He's only disruptive because we all, apparently, love to be disrupted. He's just fucking trolling.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Not Your Nigel on October 21, 2013, 05:40:24 PM
Or we could all just stop feeding into his ongoing meltdown. He's only disruptive because we all, apparently, love to be disrupted. He's just fucking trolling.

And everyone says they'll ignore it, and nobody will.  Just like Wade, come to think of it.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Ben Shapiro

CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP TIL THE COWS COME HOME! 4 MORE MONTHS 4 MORE MONTHS! Then he crosses the line and starts posting people's personal information as a cop out to getting banned forever!

Count Chocula

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 21, 2013, 02:59:01 PM

And no, we don't delete accounts.

HMMMM. From what I've heard, It can and has been done in the past.

East Coast Hustle

Yeah, you can fill out the proper forms like everyone else.

Probably won't do any good, because I'm inclined to want your stupidity and hypocrisy on record forever.

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Delcon on October 21, 2013, 11:24:54 PM

Actually, no. At least, not under the current regime. I can't speak for what may have happened when Lauren ran the place.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Yeah?  Which account did you hear about?  We've banned accounts, but I can't think of any we've erased.

Count Chocula

Quote from: Jet City Hustle on October 21, 2013, 11:26:16 PM

Actually, no. At least, not under the current regime. I can't speak for what may have happened when Lauren ran the place.

Lauren ran the place from, let's say, 2008-2012? SRS question just wondering

Kai

Quote from: Delcon on October 21, 2013, 11:29:18 PM
Quote from: Jet City Hustle on October 21, 2013, 11:26:16 PM

Lauren ran the place from, let's say, 2008-2012? SRS question just wondering

Pre-2006? My memory get's fuzzy near the beginning. When did the Discordian Network get started? That was about the time that Lauren gave up. Hustle has been running the place for a long time, with essentially the same mod team.

Edit: I'd prefer he just leave anyway. No need to start a precedent.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

AFK

I started The Discordian Network before we did the BIP.  Don't remember the exact date or anything but I think it was sometime in 2006
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Kai

Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 21, 2013, 11:35:00 PM
I started The Discordian Network before we did the BIP.  Don't remember the exact date or anything but I think it was sometime in 2006

Funny that. And yet you're a random stranger. Shows just how little this community means to you. So leave already.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

AFK

You've got the cart before the horse. 

And I laid out my terms.  I'll leave if my account is deleted. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.