News:

Remember, its all a sociological experiment.  "You are doing exactly as I planned. My god you are all so predictable."  Repeat until you believe it.

Main Menu

It's that time of year again...

Started by AFK, October 16, 2013, 03:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Count Chocula

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 21, 2013, 11:27:09 PM
Quote from: Delcon on October 21, 2013, 11:24:54 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 21, 2013, 02:59:01 PM

And no, we don't delete accounts.

HMMMM. From what I've heard, It can and has been done in the past.

Yeah?  Which account did you hear about?  We've banned accounts, but I can't think of any we've erased.

Not sure of the account. Awhile back I ran into some guy over at stucknut.com bragging about all of the accounts of his that had been erased because of his incessant trolling. But it's probably not even true anyway.

Kai

On second thought, I'm okay with him being erased. That way I don't have to be reminded of my gullibility. Reverend who? I've already forgotten. Not like he was anything substantive anyway. This was all a great big game of pretend life.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 21, 2013, 11:39:53 PM
You've got the cart before the horse. 

And I laid out my terms.  I'll leave if my account is deleted. 

So you can be the special snowflake who got deleted from PD? :lulz:

I think not. You can just leave, like everyone else who isn't here.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Eater of Clowns

I vote that we give RWHN several more accounts and don't let him leave until he smokes the whole pack.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

AFK

Quote from: Kai on October 21, 2013, 11:46:55 PM
On second thought, I'm okay with him being erased. That way I don't have to be reminded of my gullibility. Reverend who? I've already forgotten. Not like he was anything substantive anyway. This was all a great big game of pretend life.

The community got exactly what it wanted.  After it decided that I was a villain because of my views and opinions, I became a villain.  Go back and look at those drug threads, look at how everyone froths at the mouth to get personal digs in, dragging in some very personal aspects of my personnel life.  And tell me this isn't what they wanted, including the people you look up to. 

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Delcon on October 21, 2013, 11:29:18 PM
Quote from: Jet City Hustle on October 21, 2013, 11:26:16 PM

Actually, no. At least, not under the current regime. I can't speak for what may have happened when Lauren ran the place.

Lauren ran the place from, let's say, 2008-2012? SRS question just wondering

She rant it from its inception in 2002 to late 2005/early 2006ish.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 21, 2013, 11:51:57 PM

The community got exactly what it wanted.  After it decided that I was a villain because of my views and opinions, I became a villain.  Go back and look at those drug threads, look at how everyone froths at the mouth to get personal digs in, dragging in some very personal aspects of my personnel life.  And tell me this isn't what they wanted, including the people you look up to. 

Adding a dash of "wounded martyr" to the butthurt stew? :lol:

AFK

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on October 21, 2013, 11:51:18 PM
I vote that we give RWHN several more accounts and don't let him leave until he smokes the whole pack.

I can handle that, but I'd give the smokes to the monkey.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Delcon on October 21, 2013, 11:41:54 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 21, 2013, 11:27:09 PM

Yeah?  Which account did you hear about?  We've banned accounts, but I can't think of any we've erased.

Not sure of the account. Awhile back I ran into some guy over at stucknut.com bragging about all of the accounts of his that had been erased because of his incessant trolling. But it's probably not even true anyway.

Had to have been Poptart. :lol: No, not erased, just banned.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

AFK

Quote from: Jet City Hustle on October 21, 2013, 11:52:45 PM

Adding a dash of "wounded martyr" to the butthurt stew? :lol:

Anyone who objectively reviews those threads will see a drastic difference in how one side treated the other.  I didn't take it personal.  You guys did, which made it clear you wanted me to be a bad guy, so I've just been giving you what you want.  Why is everyone complaining?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Jet City Hustle on October 21, 2013, 11:50:58 PM
Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 21, 2013, 11:39:53 PM
You've got the cart before the horse. 

And I laid out my terms.  I'll leave if my account is deleted. 

So you can be the special snowflake who got deleted from PD? :lulz:

I think not. You can just leave, like everyone else who isn't here.

:lulz: That's quite the ultimatum. "I'll stop embarrassing myself IF AND ONLY IF you remove the evidence of me embarrassing myself".
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Kai

Let's be honest here: you became a /nuisance/. If you weren't one always. The drug threads were simply the place where your hypocrisy shone the brightest. They dragged the personal in when /you/ did, because you seemed to think that tactic was acceptable, which bit you in the ass.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Cain

-

AFK

Kai, You have absolutely no idea of what you are talking about.  But if you can link up that claim, that I started the dragging of people's personal lives into drug threads, I will leave.

Show me where I dragged people's kids, wives, or ex-wives into the debate. 

And then explain to me why you think that is justifiable.