News:

Your political affiliations, your brand loyalties, and your opinions are all quicker, easier, and contain no user-serviceable parts.

Main Menu

It's that time of year again...

Started by AFK, October 16, 2013, 03:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 22, 2013, 05:30:28 PM
Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 22, 2013, 05:29:07 PM
You've perpetuated the made up bullshit too, including the "black lady" at work fairy tale.

You said I did that, but I don't remember it.  You of course didn't provide a link.  Of course.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 22, 2013, 05:34:43 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 22, 2013, 05:30:28 PM
Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 22, 2013, 05:29:07 PM
You've perpetuated the made up bullshit too, including the "black lady" at work fairy tale.

You said I did that, but I don't remember it.  You of course didn't provide a link.  Of course.

I was referring to your earlier accusation.

Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 22, 2013, 05:15:46 PM
Like the whole "black lady" at work thing.  Complete fabrication, but people believe it because you perpetuated it.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Because the way I remember it, the woman at work crushing on you was different than the Black lady you met on some dating site, IIRC.

And as I recall, it was Stella who said she was at your job, not Nigel.  At least initially.

But I really don't care, because I dislike you.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Salty

Quote from: Telarus on October 22, 2013, 05:10:47 AM
Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 21, 2013, 11:51:57 PM
Quote from: Kai on October 21, 2013, 11:46:55 PM
On second thought, I'm okay with him being erased. That way I don't have to be reminded of my gullibility. Reverend who? I've already forgotten. Not like he was anything substantive anyway. This was all a great big game of pretend life.

The community got exactly what it wanted.  After it decided that I was a villain because of my views and opinions, I became a villain.  Go back and look at those drug threads, look at how everyone froths at the mouth to get personal digs in, dragging in some very personal aspects of my personnel life.  And tell me this isn't what they wanted, including the people you look up to.

I never did this once. I went into those threads with avoiding that specifically in mind (actually part of my meditation training at the time), and only tried to bring up things I could link to sources. I always argued from a position of respect, as you do influence your community, and any genuine, new information I could shoot your way would only benefit said community.

When you started spinning in circles, and ignoring corrections-made-by-the-authors-of-studies-you-had-cited-from-DEA-websites, and refused to pay attention to anyone who said "[citation needed]", well then the sarcasm-laced-knives came out and I SHUT THE HELL UP AND MOVED TO THE BACK.

I seriously disagreed with some of the things that were said, but I ain't nobody's internet white knight and you dug that hole yourself.

In short: You and your over-generalizations can Fuck Off.

That fact that RWHN has nothing to say to this says everything you need to know about him. All the rest of this talking with him is a waste of time. This is about character, when it comes down to it. And this illustrates his perfectly.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

AFK

I've never said anything about anyone at work having a crush on me because no such thing has ever occurred.  There aren't even any black people in my office. 

I dated a black woman for awhile, but broke it off when it was clear we didn't work. 

This is what I'm talking about, this endless game of Chinese whispers with little bits of my personal life that get all mixed up and Frankensteined until you have fables that are completely false.

The thing with your father is another example.  There was a thread about putting personal information on the internet and I simply said a good rule of thumb is less = better.  I had no idea that the thread was predicated on something that happened to your father and I cleared that up as soon as I figured it out.  But that hasn't stopped you from perpetuating this myth that I KNOWINGLY was taking a poke at your father.

Stop making shit up.

Demolition Squid

I felt much the same way after the way he responded to Coyote a couple weeks back.

The man is an empty suit, and as has been pointed out many times, it isn't even a particularly nice suit.

I'm going to go back to ignoring him, acknowledging his existence is too depressing.
Vast and Roaring Nipplebeast from the Dawn of Soho

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 22, 2013, 05:45:26 PM
The thing with your father is another example.  There was a thread about putting personal information on the internet and I simply said a good rule of thumb is less = better.  I had no idea that the thread was predicated on something that happened to your father and I cleared that up as soon as I figured it out.  But that hasn't stopped you from perpetuating this myth that I KNOWINGLY was taking a poke at your father.

That, right there, is a bunch of shit.  You gloated.

So, you know, I am surprisingly low on sympathy for your cause, here.

The Good Reverend Roger

I also notice a distinct lack of link.

AFK

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 22, 2013, 05:51:03 PM

You've never been able to prove that.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 22, 2013, 05:51:57 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 22, 2013, 05:51:03 PM

You've never been able to prove that.

This isn't a court of law.  I know you gloated, you know you gloated.  Now you're getting bit yourself, and you're whining at an olympic level.

So, you know, watch me not care.

Ben Shapiro

How are you going to "not allow" anything?  You have no control over what a dip-shit does IRL, and you even aid and abet them by

A) posting my real name and
B) making up bullshit that they gladly eat up.

Like the whole "black lady" at work thing.  Complete fabrication, but people believe it because you perpetuated it.  If you REALLY are concerned about people taking this IRL, you could help by not posting my name and making up shit.
How are you going to "not allow" anything?  You have no control over what a dip-shit does IRL, and you even aid and abet them by

A) posting my real name and
B) making up bullshit that they gladly eat up.

Like the whole "black lady" at work thing.  Complete fabrication, but people believe it because you perpetuated it.  If you REALLY are concerned about people taking this IRL, you could help by not posting my name and making up shit.

I'm the one who's going to ruin your IRL, but only and only if you post people's IRL info here. You've got 4 months before you leave for good, and my hand will be on the trigger at all times.

AFK

Here's the score dipshit.

Between DOUR and RWHN, only one person has posted any personal information of another user on this website.

Here's your hint: it wasn't me.

As much as I dislike DOUR, I would never post any of his IRL information, nor anyone else's.  That's just low.

But to date you and Stella have threatned it, and DOUR has actually done it. 

But I'm glad you've finally admitted that you are a cyberstalker. 

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 22, 2013, 05:06:34 PM
Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on October 22, 2013, 05:01:53 PM
Quote from: P3nT4gR4m on October 22, 2013, 09:03:10 AM
So, in a nutshell, rwhn demand account deleted so his boss wont find his posts and realise he's an imbecile.

He goes about this by spamming the board with more and more, increasingly idiotic posts.

:?

:banana:

Where is that post from awhile back where he said the other people where he works with would be LOST WITHOUT HIS SUPERIOR RWHN BRAINZ(TM)? That needs to be linked in ALL THE RWHN THREADS.  :lulz:

Oh, and the stuff about the Black lady at work who allegedly had the hots for him.

Getting a little close to IRLing the argument, here.  I disagree - and won't allow - deliberate attempts to fuck him or anyone else over in any IRL sense.  What comes out of HIS mouth is his own problem.  He doesn't seem to need any help in that department.

This isn't to say you can't quote him.  But I don't want to see any attempts to google bomb him.

No worries.

All I was going to do was quote him. A LOT.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 22, 2013, 06:30:39 PM

Between DOUR and RWHN, only one person has posted any personal information of another user on this website.

As much as I dislike DOUR, I would never post any of his IRL information, nor anyone else's.  That's just low.

It wasn't hard finding out everything I know with the video of you in that horrible suit. How are you surprised by this? Remember I have a man crush on you.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Whoops, double posted. Oh well.

Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 22, 2013, 06:30:39 PM

What was that about fairy tales?  :lol:

And true, I may have your Casperinas confused. Imaginary girlfriends can be a bitch to keep track of.

I'll know when I dig up the posts.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division