News:

Not just a bunch of "Trotskyist, car-hating, Hugo Chavez idolising, newt-fancying hypocrites and bendy bus fetishists."

Main Menu

It's that time of year again...

Started by AFK, October 16, 2013, 03:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Quote from: Mr. Bear on October 22, 2013, 06:37:06 PM
It wasn't hard finding out everything I know with the video of you in that horrible suit. How are you surprised by this? Remember I have a man crush on you.

Like I said, cyberstalker. 

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 22, 2013, 06:47:08 PM
Quote from: Mr. Bear on October 22, 2013, 06:37:06 PM
It wasn't hard finding out everything I know with the video of you in that horrible suit. How are you surprised by this? Remember I have a man crush on you.

Like I said, cyberstalker. 

I'm just a bear boo in love don't be that way. We can get past the salt in our wounds.

AFK

And by the way, a video that I didn't post here.  Someone else found it and linked it here. 

Don Coyote

says that asshole who posted a link to a newspaper article the he wrote and was published with his name in it.

"People know who I am"
"STOP THEM FROM FINDING OUT ABOUT ME!!!"

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: Don Coyote on October 22, 2013, 06:51:34 PM
says that asshole who posted a link to a newspaper article the he wrote and was published with his name in it.

"People know who I am"

Hush Nigel.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Ugh, guys, I'll make cookies already, just let me clean the kitchen and stop posting at Fuckity McCookiehater

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 22, 2013, 06:50:02 PM
And by the way, a video that I didn't post here.  Someone else found it and linked it here. 

And love said no.

AFK

"People know who I am"

Incorrect.  I've never linked to anything with my real name in it. 

The Good Reverend Roger

"People know who I am"

Actually, he just mentioned the article.  By "mentioned", I mean "crowed".  He didn't actually link to it.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 22, 2013, 06:56:30 PM

"People know who I am"

Actually, he just mentioned the article.  By "mentioned", I mean "crowed".  He didn't actually link to it.

Well then I recind that minor bit of derision towards him.

He is still a world class piece of shit.

AFK

Quote from: Don Nigel on October 22, 2013, 06:58:50 PM

"People know who I am"

Well then I recind that minor bit of derision towards him.

He is still a world class piece of shit.

See, this is a perfect example of how this Chinese Whispers nonsense works around here.  But none of you actually stop to consider that do you?  You unquestioningly accept what someone else says even though it is complete horseshit.

Cain

-

AFK

"People know who I am"

I don't need to, you apparently have some cyberstalkers here who are more than happy to do the digging, even though you said you weren't ever going to allow that here. 

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: Cain on October 22, 2013, 07:02:18 PM
QuoteYou unquestioningly accept what someone else says even though it is complete horseshit.

...said RWHN

:lulz:

:lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 22, 2013, 07:05:41 PM

"People know who I am"

I don't need to, you apparently have some cyberstalkers here who are more than happy to do the digging, even though you said you weren't ever going to allow that here.

And I gotta ask you at this point:  You brag about a column, someone googles said column, this to you is cyberstalking?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.