News:

Testimonial: "PD is the home of Pure Evil and All That Is Wrong With the Interwebz." - Queen of the Ryche, apparently in all seriousness

Main Menu

It's that time of year again...

Started by AFK, October 16, 2013, 03:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 22, 2013, 07:05:41 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 22, 2013, 06:56:30 PM
Quote from: Don Coyote on October 22, 2013, 06:51:34 PM
says that asshole who posted a link to a newspaper article the he wrote and was published with his name in it.

"People know who I am"
"STOP THEM FROM FINDING OUT ABOUT ME!!!"

Actually, he just mentioned the article.  By "mentioned", I mean "crowed".  He didn't actually link to it.

I don't need to, you apparently have some cyberstalkers here who are more than happy to do the digging, even though you said you weren't ever going to allow that here. 

I haven't posted your info yet. Waiting for you to go full retard in 4 months, and burn this place down. You know for the children.

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

AFK

"Haven't posted it yet" which implies he has gathered it. 

You going to do something about this or not?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 22, 2013, 07:07:22 PM
Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 22, 2013, 07:05:41 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 22, 2013, 06:56:30 PM
Quote from: Don Coyote on October 22, 2013, 06:51:34 PM
says that asshole who posted a link to a newspaper article the he wrote and was published with his name in it.

"People know who I am"
"STOP THEM FROM FINDING OUT ABOUT ME!!!"

Actually, he just mentioned the article.  By "mentioned", I mean "crowed".  He didn't actually link to it.

I don't need to, you apparently have some cyberstalkers here who are more than happy to do the digging, even though you said you weren't ever going to allow that here.

And I gotta ask you at this point:  You brag about a column, someone googles said column, this to you is cyberstalking?

Googling a newspaper article is a little different from googling a home address. It is, after all, a NEWSPAPER ARTICLE.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

AFK

Googling, and then linking, providing my PI without my permission. 

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 22, 2013, 07:13:32 PM
Googling, and then linking, providing my PI without my permission.

Linking to a newspaper article breaks no rule that exists, or has ever existed, on PD.com.

Sorry about that. 

"You should be more careful as to what gets put out there"...Or words to that effect.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 22, 2013, 07:09:55 PM
"Haven't posted it yet" which implies he has gathered it. 

You going to do something about this or not?

Bear, don't post that shit that you may or may not have, that was posted via Youtube 3 months ago.

There.  Problem solved.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

AFK

And I would like you to no longer post my real name. 

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 22, 2013, 07:19:59 PM
And I would like you to no longer post my real name.

I'd like a lot of things that I won't get, either.  If I post your entire name, then it's my bad.

But "He" isn't a giveaway as to your IRL identity.  And you hate it.  Which means I like it.  Because "You should be more careful what gets put out there."

Because what's good for the ailing 70 year old is good for the 38 year old with a full head of hair.

In short, you know, "fuck you".

AFK

The thing with your father never happened. 

AFK

Also, I am the only person with that name that does what I do in this state.  So it kinda does give it away to someone like Bear who has publicly admitted he is cyberstalking me.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 22, 2013, 07:25:26 PM
The thing with your father never happened.

:lulz:

Reading your posts is like reading Pravda, circa 1975.  Or Fox News, circa 20 minutes ago.

I was fucking THERE.  I read what you wrote with MY OWN EYES.

And don't give me any of your fucking BULLSHIT about not understanding the fucking situation, because when it was spelled out to you, YOU DUG YOUR FUCKING HEELS IN.

So you'll understand if I don't give a shit for what you like and what you don't like.  Using your first name isn't actionable, given the public nature of the sources of that first name.  Hell, I could LEGALLY get away with your LAST name, but I don't see the need to.

So at this point, I again refer you to our complaints department.  Given your gregarious nature and near-impeccable social habits, I am sure he will drop a bowel-liquifying censure on my pale and pasty ass.

The Good Reverend Roger

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 22, 2013, 07:28:03 PM
Also, I am the only person with that name that does what I do in this state.  So it kinda does give it away to someone like Bear who has publicly admitted he is cyberstalking me.

Just one look into your eyes, one touch and I'm ready to die. Because you're so beautiful.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mr. Bear on October 22, 2013, 07:34:36 PM
Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 22, 2013, 07:28:03 PM

Just one look into your eyes, one touch and I'm ready to die. Because you're so beautiful.

You are a bad person.   :lulz:

But you have the best avatar ever.