News:

i mean, pardon my english but this, the life i'm living is ww1 trench warfare.

Main Menu

It's that time of year again...

Started by AFK, October 16, 2013, 03:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 22, 2013, 07:35:18 PM
Quote from: Mr. Bear on October 22, 2013, 07:34:36 PM
Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 22, 2013, 07:28:03 PM
Also, I am the only person with that name that does what I do in this state.  So it kinda does give it away to someone like Bear who has publicly admitted he is cyberstalking me.

Just one look into your eyes, one touch and I'm ready to die. Because you're so beautiful.

You are a bad person.   :lulz:

But you have the best avatar ever.

It's your old friend John Paul ready for the revolution.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mr. Bear on October 22, 2013, 07:37:21 PM
Also, I am the only person with that name that does what I do in this state.  So it kinda does give it away to someone like Bear who has publicly admitted he is cyberstalking me.

Just one look into your eyes, one touch and I'm ready to die. Because you're so beautiful.

For real?  With those stupid fucking mini-Rambo weapons?

Amateurs.  Jesus H Christ.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

He's gone full blown batshit, hasn't he?  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 22, 2013, 07:38:29 PM

Dude looks like a washed up hobo.

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 22, 2013, 07:08:48 PM
^ cyberstalker

Just one look into your eyes
One look and I'm crying
'Cause you're so beautiful

Just one kiss and I'm alive
One kiss and I'm ready to die

Just one touch and I'm on fire
One touch and I'm crying

Just one smile and I'm wild
One smile and I'm ready to die

Oh and you're so beautiful
My darling
Oh you're so beautiful
You're so beautiful
Oh my baby
You're so beautiful
And you're so beautiful
Oh my darling
Oh my baby
And you're so beautiful

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Mr. Bear on October 22, 2013, 07:40:59 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 22, 2013, 07:38:29 PM

Dude looks like a washed up hobo.

I thought it was James Hetfield at first.  :lol:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 22, 2013, 05:45:26 PM
The thing with your father is another example.  There was a thread about putting personal information on the internet and I simply said a good rule of thumb is less = better.  I had no idea that the thread was predicated on something that happened to your father and I cleared that up as soon as I figured it out.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

He does make a valid point here, googling firstname drug prevention Maine brings him up as the first result. FWIW.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Not Your Nigel on October 22, 2013, 07:50:44 PM

He does make a valid point here, googling firstname drug prevention Maine brings him up as the first result. FWIW.

Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on November 16, 2012, 11:40:08 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 16, 2012, 03:04:16 AM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on November 16, 2012, 02:25:45 AM
Being the pessimistic cynic I am when it comes to the internet, my guess is that the only true way to protect your information from stalkers on the internet is to not post it on the internet.

HEY...

Fuck off.

Not trying to be difficult, but the reality is, if someone REALLY wants to find stuff, and has even a reasonable amount of internet skills, they will find it.  I could care less about what switches get turned on or off here, but if the goal is to keep a committed stalker (read: completely obsessive) at bay, it's not going to stop them. 

All they have to do is make an account and lurk, or not act as an obvious jackass. 

It's why I am VERY protective of information.  There's a reason only two people on this site know my real name, it's why I don't post pics anymore, it's why I've not posted info about my education.

The fewer crumbs we leave the less likely someone we don't want finding us, will find us.

AFK

I didn't post my first name here jackass.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 22, 2013, 07:53:41 PM
I didn't post my first name here jackass.

No, but you posted about a column the day it was run.  Someone googled that (Can't remember precisely who), and there you were, goofy fucking haircut and all.

Then, AFTER that, you bragged about testimony.  I was curious as to what you are capable of as a public speaker, so I searched it on Youtube.  There you were. And there was the organization's name. On whose website, you have your KIDS names (are you high?), and all manner of information about them.  I DO trust you've corrected that, on account of:

Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on November 16, 2012, 11:40:08 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 16, 2012, 03:04:16 AM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on November 16, 2012, 02:25:45 AM
Being the pessimistic cynic I am when it comes to the internet, my guess is that the only true way to protect your information from stalkers on the internet is to not post it on the internet.

HEY...

Fuck off.

Not trying to be difficult, but the reality is, if someone REALLY wants to find stuff, and has even a reasonable amount of internet skills, they will find it.  I could care less about what switches get turned on or off here, but if the goal is to keep a committed stalker (read: completely obsessive) at bay, it's not going to stop them. 

All they have to do is make an account and lurk, or not act as an obvious jackass. 

It's why I am VERY protective of information.  There's a reason only two people on this site know my real name, it's why I don't post pics anymore, it's why I've not posted info about my education.

The fewer crumbs we leave the less likely someone we don't want finding us, will find us.

Which is, of course, why I had no moral quandry in looking at your youtube clip.

The Good Reverend Roger

Short and skinny of it:  You saw my complaints about being harrassed, and without bothering to figure out what was going on, you lectured.  To score a point or two.  Just like when you made that comment when I referred to my birthday, you passive-aggressive little wimp.

And then it came around and bit you on your manky ass.  Boo hoo hoo.

Salty

Here's the facts, as I see them:

-RWHN is an asshole, or very, very good at pretending to be one. So good he convinces himself.

Oh, that's the only fact. So there's just the one then.

That ignore feature, while changing the substance of his posts, does not alter the style.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

AFK

There was no mention of your father until about the third page, after I made my posts which were responding to the OP.  It is as clear as day.  And no matter what I have said or haven't said about myself on this website, at no point did I grant permission for people to post things which reveal my PI. 

You have nothing to stand on.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 22, 2013, 08:04:27 PM
There was no mention of your father until about the third page, after I made my posts which were responding to the OP.  It is as clear as day.  And no matter what I have said or haven't said about myself on this website, at no point did I grant permission for people to post things which reveal my PI. 

You have nothing to stand on.

Do you even read the posts you respond to?  Serious question.

And your permission to post 3rd party youtube and/or newspaper links is NOT REQUIRED.