It's that time of year again...

Started by AFK, October 16, 2013, 03:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on October 22, 2013, 08:52:01 PM
Quote from: Alty on October 22, 2013, 08:49:53 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 22, 2013, 08:33:16 PM
Quote from: Alty on October 22, 2013, 08:31:15 PM
Seriously, folks. What can be done here?

Do we want this to just keep going?

All I want is for the jackass to make his big reveal.  Because then shit stops being BORING and becomes my kind of INTERESTING.

So yes.  Yes.  At the moment, I really DO want things to not just CONTINUE, but ratchet up a notch.

I am having trouble articulating just how much I want this.

I can certainly respect that.

As can I.
I've loathed the creep since he defended arresting little kids.

This also never happened. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

All I want is for the jackass to make his big reveal.  Because then shit stops being BORING and becomes my kind of INTERESTING.

So yes.  Yes.  At the moment, I really DO want things to not just CONTINUE, but ratchet up a notch.

I'm just bored by the whole thing now, and my general reaction to boredom is to poke and poke until the wheels come off.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Salty

Quote from: Cain on October 22, 2013, 08:33:36 PM

I don't. I'll admit, I had no hope about peace with this man and this forum. Not since the day Twid earnestly tried to reach out and the fucker pissed all over him. He WANTS everybody to be against him because it fits his worldview.

We can't call out every asshole we don't like for not being a Discordian, right? Even a drug prevention and prohibitionist. Surely, the RWNH is a Discordian. I want to state that clearly. I'm not saying anyone ELSE is saying he's not, I'm just saying.

But not all Spags have their own happy place here at the PD.com

And that's a damn shame.

I think a large part of the struggle here comes from the fact that he was one of those spags. And many of us loved him for it. That special PD love that isn't full of slobber and tears. That deep respect that we can't properly explain to others, ourselves, or each other, right here.

So, nobody quite wants to give up all the way, and then when any of us do we get really nasty because it's such a blow. I mean, trolls are trolls. And holist is as holist does. But to have one of us go out like that...like this.

Maybe we're just worried, it could happen to any of us. I sure was mad when Charley blocked me on FB because I said Khara was not a very nice person, or because he blocked every one of Roger's Cronies or which he must of thought I was one (I keep sending in the applications, but all I get back is coyote poop).

Every now an again, because none of us really force anything on anyone, comes along of their own accord and figures out what this former tribe member is doing (hooting and hollering and shitting in the fucking sweat lodge, and acting a fool) and tries, and figures out that's all an act. Except for the shitting, the shitting is very real.

And they get super mad. Which often make me more made for some reason.

Anyway, I had a point. Oh yeah, that ignore function works killer. It's all SSDD anyway.

Please forgive me egregious use of general "you" and "we". I recognize there's a lot of stuff going on and many opinions and reactions...
UNLIKE SOME OTHER PEOPLE I COULD MENTION.

"nope"

:lulz:
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

AFK

There is no big reveal.  RWHN doesn't play dirty. 

The Good Reverend Roger

Figured the gutless wonder would scurry past that.

BOY, I BET HE WAS THE CRAZY ONE IN HIGH SCHOOL.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 22, 2013, 08:56:27 PM

A whole lot of nothing in that hand, eh?

Pity.  I was HOPING things would get interesting.  But you're just a spineless sadsack. 

Which means you really aren't worth any attention at all.

Worm.

Cain

-

Salty

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 22, 2013, 08:38:24 PM
Maybe we're just worried, it could happen to any of us. I sure was mad when Charley blocked me on FB because I said Khara was not a very nice person, or because he blocked every one of Roger's Cronies or which he must of thought I was one (I keep sending in the applications, but all I get back is coyote poop).

Um, that poop was your first PAYCHECK.  Then you never show up for work.

Whoops. I figure I'll just self-crony, better hours.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

AFK

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 22, 2013, 08:58:29 PM

Pity.  I was HOPING things would get interesting.  But you're just a spineless sadsack. 

Worm.

I'm a worm because I won't be a jackass and reveal someone's PI? 

AFK

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 22, 2013, 08:55:16 PM
Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on October 22, 2013, 08:52:01 PM

As can I.
I've loathed the creep since he defended arresting little kids.

This also never happened.

Because ZERO TOLRUNCE and drug sniffing dogs are there to play patty-cake.

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 22, 2013, 08:58:29 PM

Worm.

"Nope" is ALL HE'S GOT.  :lol:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

AFK

I don't. I'll admit, I had no hope about peace with this man and this forum. Not since the day Twid earnestly tried to reach out and the fucker pissed all over him. He WANTS everybody to be against him because it fits his worldview.

We can't call out every asshole we don't like for not being a Discordian, right? Even a drug prevention and prohibitionist. Surely, the RWNH is a Discordian. I want to state that clearly. I'm not saying anyone ELSE is saying he's not, I'm just saying.

But not all Spags have their own happy place here at the PD.com

And that's a damn shame.

I think a large part of the struggle here comes from the fact that he was one of those spags. And many of us loved him for it. That special PD love that isn't full of slobber and tears. That deep respect that we can't properly explain to others, ourselves, or each other, right here.

So, nobody quite wants to give up all the way, and then when any of us do we get really nasty because it's such a blow. I mean, trolls are trolls. And holist is as holist does. But to have one of us go out like that...like this.

Every now an again, because none of us really force anything on anyone, comes along of their own accord and figures out what this former tribe member is doing (hooting and hollering and shitting in the fucking sweat lodge, and acting a fool) and tries, and figures out that's all an act. Except for the shitting, the shitting is very real.

And they get super mad. Which often make me more made for some reason.

Anyway, I had a point. Oh yeah, that ignore function works killer. It's all SSDD anyway.

Please forgive me egregious use of general "you" and "we". I recognize there's a lot of stuff going on and many opinions and reactions...
UNLIKE SOME OTHER PEOPLE I COULD MENTION.

It could've stopped long ago if people could have had the ability to disagree with someone without being disagreeable.

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 22, 2013, 08:56:42 PM

He did listen to  Nirvana.

Telarus

Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 22, 2013, 09:09:30 PM

I'm a worm because I won't be a jackass and reveal someone's PI? 

No, because you have had no coherent (or even incoherent) response to anything I've posted in months.

Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 22, 2013, 09:24:58 PM
It could've stopped long ago if people could have had the ability to disagree with someone without being disagreeable.

Please, you don't respond to that either.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Mr. Bear on October 22, 2013, 09:29:42 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 22, 2013, 08:56:42 PM

He did listen to  Nirvana.

In those days he wore a giant hoodie with thumb holes.

Maybe that horrible suit reminds him of the hoodie.

Or he has man boobs.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division