News:

Proud member of the Vin Diesel Friendship Brigade

Main Menu

It's that time of year again...

Started by AFK, October 16, 2013, 03:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Mae Bollocks

Just to play devil's advocate for a minute (even though Scooter is pushing total bullshit, as always) let's suppose that contemporary weed is s00peR d00p3R POTENT compared to 1980's weed.

So fucking what? It's WEED, not China White. FFS.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on October 23, 2013, 05:03:34 PM
Just to play devil's advocate for a minute (even though Scooter is pushing total bullshit, as always) let's suppose that contemporary weed is s00peR d00p3R POTENT compared to 1980's weed.

In the final analysis, it doesn't matter.  What matters is that RWHN is on the wrong side of history, and I'm going to enjoy watching his efforts fail.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

AFK

Just to play devil's advocate for a minute (even though Scooter is pushing stuff I can't begin to understand) let's suppose that contemporary weed is s00peR d00p3R POTENT compared to 1980's weed.

ftfy
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 23, 2013, 05:04:49 PM

In the final analysis, it doesn't matter.  What matters is that RWHN is on the wrong side of history, and I'm going to enjoy watching his efforts fail.

He's like that one guy staunchly holding the line against suffrage.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

AFK

Oh, I know it is coming.  And you will find it is not the bill of goods you've been sold by the legalization people.  They could give a fuck about your personal freedom, they are after one thing and one thing only, Green.  And so we'll have another legalized vice, alcohol and tobacco will be just as strong as ever, and you'll have more addiction, which will require more treatment, it will require MORE enforcement to keep it from kids (which will ultimately never be enough). 

Add all of those "mores" up and you have something that is going to cost, not save, and all of the money is going to go to the industry, because they will fight tooth and nail all of these taxes they supposedly support,

You are being completely fooled but you are too stupid and blind to recognize it. 

Way to go America!

AFK

Quote from: Not Your Nigel on October 23, 2013, 05:10:32 PM

He's like that one guy staunchly holding the line against suffrage.

Oh, there's more than one.  Google Project SAM.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 23, 2013, 05:11:51 PM

Oh, I know it is coming. 

Good.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 23, 2013, 05:11:51 PM
You are being completely fooled but you are too stupid and blind to recognize it. 

Way to go America!

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I GIVE YOU...RUSH LIMBAUGH!

Give him a big hand folks, isn't he great?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Scooter is all "BAWWWWWW it's not fair that people are mean to me just because I've been condescending and insulting and spewing a bunch of baseless propaganda for the last two or three years!"
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

AFK

Pretty sure Rush favors legalization. 

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 23, 2013, 05:17:24 PM
Pretty sure Rush favors legalization.

I was talking about your rhetoric, not your outmoded and valueless opinion, Scooter.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

There's no way  that 40-somethings who grew up around weed and have friends and colleagues who smoke or eat weed and have seen firsthand over decades how not-especially-destructive it is, especially compared to alcohol, could possibly have formed accurate impressions based on their own observations. No, we've all been FOOLED by Big Marijuana!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

After it's legalized it will all be DOOOOOM and civilization falling apart and kids will turn into weed addicts in DROVES and there will be no societal benefits.

AFK

Quote from: Not Your Nigel on October 23, 2013, 05:19:41 PM
There's no way  that 40-somethings who grew up around weed and have friends and colleagues who smoke or eat weed and have seen firsthand over decades how not-especially-destructive it is, especially compared to alcohol, could possibly have formed accurate impressions based on their own observations. No, we've all been FOOLED by Big Marijuana!

As it turns out, most of my colleagues are 40-somethings, so in that respect you are correct, they/we haven't been fooled.

You and DOUR on the other hand, completely and utterly clueless, as you have demonstrated time and time again.