News:

PD.com: You wont believe our bullshit

Main Menu

It's that time of year again...

Started by AFK, October 16, 2013, 03:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on October 23, 2013, 11:21:04 PM
When your kids get on the internet you're going to have heart attacks DAILY.

So that's an excuse?
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 23, 2013, 11:19:48 PM
The point being, there are creeps like that, like Uncle BadTouch, who come to this site, you know this, you know I have kids, YET, you grease the wheels for these creeps anyway.

You are a pathetic excuse of a man.

This didn't seem to be a problem when my old man was being harrassed by Uncle BadTouch's crew.  No, at that point you lectured me on the very thing you have done...Allowing PI to flop all over the place.

"Bread crumbs", I believe you called them.

So, you know, fuck off.   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 23, 2013, 11:21:52 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on October 23, 2013, 11:21:04 PM
When your kids get on the internet you're going to have heart attacks DAILY.

So that's an excuse?

What, for you dumping insane amounts of PI on public sites?   :lulz:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

AFK

PD.COM used to be a place where we talked about going after pedos now we are apologizing for making their work easier?  Really?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

You could alway, y'know, just fuck off.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 23, 2013, 11:23:58 PM
PD.COM used to be a place where we talked about going after pedos now we are apologizing for making their work easier?  Really?

I'm just laughing at your rather mutable standard, which seems to consist entirely on whether you are on the receiving end, you loathesome fucking hypocrite.

:lol:

AFK

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 23, 2013, 11:23:03 PM
The point being, there are creeps like that, like Uncle BadTouch, who come to this site, you know this, you know I have kids, YET, you grease the wheels for these creeps anyway.

This didn't seem to be a problem when my old man was being harrassed by Uncle BadTouch's crew.  No, at that point you lectured me on the very thing you have done...Allowing PI to flop all over the place.

And you happily assemble them here in one place.

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 23, 2013, 11:25:02 PM

I'm just laughing at your rather mutable standard, which seems to consist entirely on whether you are on the receiving end, you loathesome fucking hypocrite.

:lol:

:lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 23, 2013, 11:25:31 PM

No, actually, you happily assembled them all at HA, then allowed them to be linked to youtube, then came here boasting about it.

And, back to my main point, you only care about this shit when it's happening to you.  This is DEMONSTRATED.

So I don't care.  See?   :|  <--- Don't care.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Did anyone ever post things about your kids here (besides pot shots about how they'd grow up under your regime)?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on October 23, 2013, 11:33:36 PM

Did anyone ever post things about your kids here (besides pot shots about how they'd grow up under your regime)?

Some weirdo from the Netherlands did, about 5 years ago.  After Mr Privacy posted pics.

AFK

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 23, 2013, 11:27:01 PM
Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 23, 2013, 11:25:31 PM

No, actually, you happily assembled them

I've never posted where I work, someone else dug that up...You
I've never said boo about that YouTube video, someone else dug that up...You

You did the cyberstalking and happily put it here, along with my first name.

How much of your PI have I posted?  That's right, none.  So the "eye for eye" "excuse" isn't an excuse because I've never taken one of your eyes.

You are a vindictive, pathetic, little man.

AFK

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on October 23, 2013, 11:33:36 PM

Yes. 

AFK

And we've had known pedos here.  Like Uncle BadTouch for example.  And TGRR knows that, but posts my PI anyways.

AFK

All because I didn't fall over myself apologizing when I didn't know a thread was linked to people messing with his father.

Is that a valid excuse to post someone's PI?