News:

Licenced Jenkem provider since 2007

Main Menu

It's that time of year again...

Started by AFK, October 16, 2013, 03:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

This is where everyone starts rationalizing and making excuses for TGRR's behavior.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

AFK

hooplala

Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 23, 2013, 11:19:48 PM
The point being, there are creeps like that, like Uncle BadTouch, who come to this site, you know this, you know I have kids, YET, you grease the wheels for these creeps anyway.

You are a pathetic excuse of a man.

I don't remember where that particular post was originally posted, but it looks to me like a joke which was in poor taste, and was regretted afterwards... not exactly the same thing as Uncle BadTouch.  And apparently you were so offended by his comment about your daughter that you had forgotten all about it by the time Net brought it up.  Must've been really disturbing... or something.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Pæs

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 23, 2013, 11:42:52 PM
All because I didn't fall over myself apologizing when I didn't know a thread was linked to people messing with his father.

Is that a valid excuse to post someone's PI?

Here's the thing, whistledick, your first name really doesn't count as PI. The fact that YOU spew about your laughably pathetic little job all over the place thereby making it easier for someone to dig up your shit is YOUR fault, nobody else's.

And here's the other thing, nobody actually gives so much as a tiny little ratfuck about you or your life. So go cry in your cornflakes some more. Or maybe just leave, if it all bothers you so much. Either way figure it the fuck out and stop shitting up this place with your inane whining and your dumbshit Mister Mackey act.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Faust

Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 23, 2013, 11:23:58 PM
PD.COM used to be a place where we talked about going after pedos now we are apologizing for making their work easier?  Really?
Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 23, 2013, 11:23:58 PM
PD.COM used to be a place where we talked about going after pedos now we are apologizing for making their work easier?  Really?

Excuse me?

You better not be implying we in any way foster an environment that would allow paedophiles to leverage or use this site for any kind of exploitation.

PD isn't a site I would consider entirely work safe, and there are sections of the site I wouldn't allow children on. But we have had a zero tolerance policy on the likes of Uncle BadTouch and people who even implied those kind of desires.

If I felt your children were in any kind of danger I would immediately take corrective action against it.

But the fact is this is all a potential pedophile could get from this site if they were inclined:

Your name, and the fact that you have children.

The same information freely available to the people you pass in your day to day life.

Don't play that card because I find it very insulting, I have an 11 year old brother who plays minecraft with other children from members of this site. If I was in any way worried that this site could endanger him, I'd pull the plug on it in seconds.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

AFK

DOUR has assembled enough of my information here for someone, at a minimum, to locate where I work.  With a few more keystrokes, where I and my kids live.

I would appreciate it if you would take corrective action.

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 24, 2013, 12:10:33 AM
DOUR has assembled enough of my information here for someone, at a minimum, to locate where I work.  With a few more keystrokes, where I and my kids live.

Roger has done nothing to help me on my quest to shit in your mouth.

AFK

hooplala

DOUR has I have assembled enough of my information here for someone, at a minimum, to locate where I work.  With a few more keystrokes, where I and my kids live.

ftfy
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Faust

Where you work is publicly available on other sites, pull the pages and links and we'll pull anything quoted here. That's where the information came from. After all they are just as likely... more likely to be used by a paedophile, we simply don't have that much traffic through here, not as much as a news site.

Nowhere on this site is your address listed.

Nothing listed here isn't recycled from bigger sources.

AFK

I want a cease and desist on posting my name.

Ben Shapiro

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Faust

Quote from: What's New Wildebeest? on October 24, 2013, 12:17:19 AM
I want a cease and desist on posting my name.

Certainly, pull the article it was quoted from, because right now its in the public domain.