News:

One day, I shall make the news feed. Then they'll see. Then they'll all see! Mwahahahaha!!!!

Main Menu

Jehovah's Witnesses

Started by Q. G. Pennyworth, October 17, 2013, 01:32:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q. G. Pennyworth

Local JWs approached me a couple weeks ago, we had a lovely discussion about religion and they want more! I'll be meeting with them Friday morning, ITT any suggestions for wacky shit to fill their impressionable little brains with.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on October 17, 2013, 01:32:19 AM
Local JWs approached me a couple weeks ago, we had a lovely discussion about religion and they want more! I'll be meeting with them Friday morning, ITT any suggestions for wacky shit to fill their impressionable little brains with.

I'd like to say that, reading this on a Discordian board, I support these efforts.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Ben Shapiro

Indigo children are the lost children of Israel.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Ben Shapiro

You gotta fit the jews in somewhere. It's their bread and butter. Are you asking for satire, or actual goofiness?

Suu

I just usually show them the Book of the Subgenius and some of Roger's best rants. I have a supply printed for such occasions.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Golden Applesauce

You were ritually tested, and turned out not to be one of 144,000 elect or however many there are. Offer to do the ritual for them, so they can find out.

Show them Ratatosk's posts on why he left the JWs.
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

Pere Ubu

Tell them you dug up these metal plates in the back yard, and pull out a hat with a couple of quartz crystals in it...
If you meet Eris on the road, YOU WERE PROBABLY HOLDING THE MAP UPSIDE DOWN, DUMBASS.

Grand Episkopos and Lord High Executioner of The Temple Of The Screaming Finger

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Pere Ubu on October 17, 2013, 03:25:31 AM
Tell them you dug up these metal plates in the back yard, and pull out a hat with a couple of quartz crystals in it...

That's mormons.

Quote from: Mr. Bear on October 17, 2013, 02:17:00 AM
You gotta fit the jews in somewhere. It's their bread and butter. Are you asking for satire, or actual goofiness?

More looking for ridiculous bullshit than criticism or satire.

Pere Ubu

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on October 17, 2013, 03:56:00 AM

That's mormons.

You know that, and I know that, but you think they (necessarily) would?

Or tell them about this "Xenu" guy you had the most unusual dream about.

I.E. steal shamelessly from the classics and pawn it off on them as new revelations. Brew up some Flavor-Aid and serve it to 'em while you're at it.
If you meet Eris on the road, YOU WERE PROBABLY HOLDING THE MAP UPSIDE DOWN, DUMBASS.

Grand Episkopos and Lord High Executioner of The Temple Of The Screaming Finger

Ben Shapiro

That's mormons.

Jesus, and Dolemite had the same grandmother.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Mr. Bear on October 17, 2013, 08:42:15 AM

That's mormons.

Jesus, and Dolemite had the same grandmother.

:motorcycle:

Pere Ubu, I already told them OT III.

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Just emailed the author for permission to put that shit in Holy Nonsense, hopefully he gets back to me fast!

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Nah, JWs don't put any particular significance on the Jews or lost children of Israel... Not beyond their role in the Old Testament anyway.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson