News:

I liked how they introduced her, like "her mother died in an insane asylum thinking she was Queen Victoria" and my thought was, I like where I think this is going. I was not disappointed.

Main Menu

"Prank".

Started by Cardinal Pizza Deliverance., October 17, 2013, 07:34:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/10/16/drunk-florida-man-sets-self-on-fire-while-lighting-halloween-cross-burning-prank/

QuotePalm Bay police described the incident as a "prank" that included using candles and gasoline to light a wooden cross along the side of his home.

"It started as some kind of prank apparently and involved a wooden cross," Martinez explained. "We don't know if he was trying to light the cross or the candles but when he did, his clothes caught fire."
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Junkenstein

This is missing any bath salts. Feels wrong.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Florida has bath salts in the air, just like Boston air is full of drunk.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

It was a special moment between a very stupid man and Murphy's Law. I'll thank you all to show some respect for this most blessed union of events.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 18, 2013, 01:09:50 AM
If your enemy sets out to defeat himself, you know, get out of the way and let him do it.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division