News:

PD may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.  If PD splits open, do not look directly at resulting goo.  PD is still legal in 14 states.

Main Menu

"Prank".

Started by Cardinal Pizza Deliverance., October 17, 2013, 07:34:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/10/16/drunk-florida-man-sets-self-on-fire-while-lighting-halloween-cross-burning-prank/

QuotePalm Bay police described the incident as a "prank" that included using candles and gasoline to light a wooden cross along the side of his home.

"It started as some kind of prank apparently and involved a wooden cross," Martinez explained. "We don't know if he was trying to light the cross or the candles but when he did, his clothes caught fire."
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Junkenstein

This is missing any bath salts. Feels wrong.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Florida has bath salts in the air, just like Boston air is full of drunk.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

It was a special moment between a very stupid man and Murphy's Law. I'll thank you all to show some respect for this most blessed union of events.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 18, 2013, 01:09:50 AM
If your enemy sets out to defeat himself, you know, get out of the way and let him do it.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division