News:

Testimonial: "It's just honestly sad that a place like this exists"

Main Menu

UNLIMITED ROOMIE APPRECIATION THREAD

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, October 18, 2013, 12:50:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 03, 2013, 06:52:40 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 03, 2013, 05:02:45 PM
Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 03, 2013, 04:48:02 PM
My housemate who turned into my housemate and her boyfriend are moving out next month. Woo!

I'm angling to get my old housemate back.

Wossname that used to post here?

Yep.

Best housemate I've ever had.

I thought he got the situation he wanted and moved on?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 03, 2013, 06:55:38 PM
Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 03, 2013, 06:52:40 PM
Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 03, 2013, 04:48:02 PM
My housemate who turned into my housemate and her boyfriend are moving out next month. Woo!

Yep.

It may not be the idea arrangement for him. So I've made my room's availability known.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 03, 2013, 07:05:04 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 03, 2013, 06:55:38 PM

Yep.

It may not be the idea arrangement for him. So I've made my room's availability known.

Well, shit, I hope it works out, then.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.