Main Menu

PI With Malice Aforethought: Pixie & Payne

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, October 28, 2013, 03:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 29, 2013, 05:15:22 PM
Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on October 29, 2013, 05:09:48 PM
Quote from: Pixie on October 29, 2013, 12:04:57 AM
whenever roger writes stories about Southampton and it's ancient underbelly I always think of this part of the city where the old medieval  walls are http://www.heritagegateway.org.uk/Gateway/Results_Single.aspx?uid=MSH2248&resourceID=1016

God's House Gate and God's House Tower are probably doing business in Tucson now.

We all live underground and nobody lives anywhere else.  Ever since 1963.  They just lie to you, is all.

But AZ got London Bridge, right? Is everybody being underground the reason that they haven't revived the tradition of heads on spikes yet?
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on October 29, 2013, 08:47:13 PM
whenever roger writes stories about Southampton and it's ancient underbelly I always think of this part of the city where the old medieval  walls are http://www.heritagegateway.org.uk/Gateway/Results_Single.aspx?uid=MSH2248&resourceID=1016

God's House Gate and God's House Tower are probably doing business in Tucson now.

We all live underground and nobody lives anywhere else.  Ever since 1963.  They just lie to you, is all.

But AZ got London Bridge, right? Is everybody being underground the reason that they haven't revived the tradition of heads on spikes yet?

Colorado, IIRC.  They're too busy making shitty beer to get SERIOUS about that sort of thing.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 29, 2013, 08:47:56 PM
Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on October 29, 2013, 08:47:13 PM

Colorado, IIRC.  They're too busy making shitty beer to get SERIOUS about that sort of thing.

That goose snot isn't beer.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division