News:

It is our goal to harrass and harangue you ever further toward our own incoherent brand of horse-laugh radicalism.

Main Menu

Oh, shit, not Phil Hartman too!

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, October 27, 2013, 08:53:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Eater of Clowns

OH NO LIONEL HUTZ

I HEAR THE WOMAN WHO DID EDNA KRABBAPEL AND THE GUY WHO DID TROY MCCLURE DIED TOO
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Faust

Quote from: Mrs. Nigelson on October 27, 2013, 08:53:12 PM
It's a sad day for comedy.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

http://www.cnn.com/SHOWBIZ/TV/9805/28/hartman/

Didn't he die in the nineties? I remember the case and being really upset with it when I was a kid, wondering why his wife would murder him.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Faust on October 27, 2013, 09:01:50 PM
Quote from: Mrs. Nigelson on October 27, 2013, 08:53:12 PM
It's a sad day for comedy.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

http://www.cnn.com/SHOWBIZ/TV/9805/28/hartman/

Didn't he die in the nineties? I remember the case and being really upset with it when I was a kid, wondering why his wife would murder him.

They had her dead to rights at the trial, too, but that damned unfrozen caveman lawyer got her off.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Junkenstein

I speculated about 10 years ago that the thing that will finally kill the simpsons will be no/few remaining original voice cast.

Hartman dead in '98 for reference. Others, much more recent.

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Faust

Quote from: Junkenstein on October 28, 2013, 12:14:36 PM
I speculated about 10 years ago that the thing that will finally kill the simpsons will be no/few remaining original voice cast.

Hartman dead in '98 for reference. Others, much more recent.

If anything happens to any of the core family members the show will end. I wish it wouldn't come to that: The show should have ended a decade ago. After Phil Hartman died Matt Greoning seemed to withdraw from the show, I don't think he enjoyed it very much any more.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Junkenstein

I'm not so sure. I can see it limping on for another season or 3 with a new "bart" voice or similar. More than one replacement at a time though will probably kill it.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Q. G. Pennyworth

It won't die until it stops making money. Losing Bart is probably the only way it stops making money in our lifetimes.