News:

Endorsement: "I could go so far as to say they simply use Discordianism as a mechanism for causing havoc, and an excuse for mischief."

Main Menu

Attn Cainad

Started by Suu, October 27, 2013, 11:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

I thought I gave you strict orders to maintain the Connecticut wormhole?! I just crossed the Thames River Bridge into Groton, TWICE. 100 miles of this suburb of New York is too much as it is, but the least you could do is make sure people can fucking LEAVE IT.

:crankey:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Suu on October 27, 2013, 11:44:34 PM
I thought I gave you strict orders to maintain the Connecticut wormhole?! I just crossed the Thames River Bridge into Groton, TWICE. 100 miles of this suburb of New York is too much as it is, but the least you could do is make sure people can fucking LEAVE IT.

I'M BACK ON LONGUYLAND, SUCKER!

:regret: :lolchix:

Yo wormhole is FUUUUUUCKED. Westchester had a major spill and that whole end got flooded. With what, we don't intend to find out.

LMNO

You're back on LI?

Now you've got to deal with my father's ghost. And he's gonna want proof.

Sorry about that.

Not sorry

Dad?

Fuck.

Suu

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on October 30, 2013, 02:08:28 AM
Quote from: Suu on October 27, 2013, 11:44:34 PM

I'M BACK ON LONGUYLAND, SUCKER!

:regret: :lolchix:

Yo wormhole is FUUUUUUCKED. Westchester had a major spill and that whole end got flooded. With what, we don't intend to find out.

Right into the ancestral grounds of ME.

You stay off that Southshore if you know what's good for you.  :argh!:

MANGROVE! FIX THE WORMHOLE, DAMNIT! AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THIS!
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 30, 2013, 03:00:41 AM
You're back on LI?

Now you've got to deal with my father's ghost. And he's gonna want proof.

Sorry about that.

Not sorry

Dad?

Fuck.

:lol: I cited a Wikipedia article, does that count?