News:

That line from the father's song in Mary Poppins, where he's going on about how nothing can go wrong, in Britain in 1910.  That's about the point I realized the boy was gonna die in a trench.

Main Menu

BIP 2013: Full Release (lol)

Started by Cuddlefish, November 08, 2013, 08:25:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Malachite on November 09, 2013, 03:18:45 AM
I definitely came back here at the right time. This is awesome.

Dimo did all the hard work.  We just spouted.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Placid Dingo

Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Cuddlefish

Soooo... Been kinda thinking... Maybe do a 2nd edition of the original BIP, dimo style... maybe? It's too soon to start a whole new project, but the original BIP is short in comparison to 2013, and can be done pretty quickly...
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

LMNO

Would further edits be allowed, or simply document as-is, a preserved moment in history?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Usually  with most books subsequent editions allow for minor editing/revision as needed.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cuddlefish

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on November 12, 2013, 12:51:46 PM
Would further edits be allowed, or simply document as-is, a preserved moment in history?

I suppose minor edits would be fine. However, I think it would be better to just add some material than change what's there. But, it's more your babby than mine, so, if I decided to do it, it would be entirely up to you.
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?