News:

PD.com: promoting the nomadic, war-like and democratic lupine culture since 2002

Main Menu

Damnit Roger! (Richter Looses his Shit)

Started by Richter, November 08, 2013, 10:30:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

The fuckers are coordinating against me, I'm certain of it now.

The roomies are where we start.  I clearly saw them refrigerate the ketchup, and then leave it out on the counter, attempting to cultivate the botulism no doubt.  It was left RIGHT where I might look for a condiment fro my eggs in the morning... 
Clearly trying to kill me.

Then there are the co-workers.  Whatever they've got to try to drug me with it's the insidious shit.  Since I'm still ranting like this I don't think it's amphetamines, likely they're try to warp my mentality with the benzos.  (they can't count on hallucinogens to make me loose it.  I've kept it together around a christian camp with a head full of MDMA - we ARE professionals after all)  But I've flummoxed them all...  I leave no coffee unattended.  I will pound it all before I leave the desk.  I can always brew another cup for casual sipping, toxicity be damned.

Then there's the drivers.  They know each other, and are talking the landlord.  Tailing me and trying to get my jeep while I'm sleeping, since I won't screw up badly enough at the wheel to warrant summoning the authorities.   

I can see what they;re doing though....  ALL of them.  At once.  I am the Richter, and I will force them to reveal themselves.

HNAAAAAARRRRRRR!!!!

(Dictated shortly before switching to decaff)   
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

The Good Reverend Roger

SMITE THEM IN THE FACE.  GIVE THEM THE "RICHTER KISS".  WHICH IS OUTLAWED IN WWF, BUT THIS IS NOT WWF.  NO.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Richter

No one has ever expected a sharpened sneeze, they will be no exception
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat