News:

It is better to set off a nuclear bomb, than to sit and curse the dark.

Main Menu

Discourse 8: The real world...

Started by Trollax, May 05, 2003, 05:40:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Rabid Badger of GodECH, why are you such a bitch?

Oh, but it's okay when the ladies do it. But when the mens do it, they are bitches?

Okay, but you know the deal. I must wear the silly hats and maintain my state of delerium tremens.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

DJRubberducky

66) Rejecting everything you're told != thinking for yourself.  Just because you didn't think of it yourself doesn't mean there isn't truth in it.
- DJRubberducky
Quote from: LMNODJ's post is sort of like those pills you drop into a glass of water, and they expand into a dinosaur, or something.

Black sheep are still sheep.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: DJRubberducky66) Rejecting everything you're told != thinking for yourself.  Just because you didn't think of it yourself doesn't mean there isn't truth in it.

Here. Here!

Is that all too true?
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

The Good Reverend Roger

Bump because I love you all.  In the face.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Pæs

hooplala

I was accused of being Trollax when I first showed up at PD.com... now I wonder what that said about me.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman